Chapter 1: Dragneel Natsu

I couldn't remember what happened-one day, Natsu was all laughter and smiles and the guild's best wizard and next thing you know, Zeref comes along and turns him into a demon...into E.N.D. We had all been hit by the surprise, myself the most. Everyone had fond memories of Natsu, so to see him as this twisted beast...it hurt. Luckily, Makarov assured us that we could bring Natsu back, and I was more than happy to find a way to do it.

Our plan was to infiltrate the island where Zeref took Natsu, find where he's keeping Natsu, defeat Zeref and take Natsu back, and then maybe knock some sense into him. It was a little...rushed, but we were desperate.

So here we are, standing in the castle grounds, facing a lone END, whose red eyes bore into mine as he stood before the group- Lucy, Erza, Gray, Wendy and I. "Natsu, please! We know you're in there! Hang on a little longer!" Lucy pleads. The demon pulls his eyes away from me and laughs. "You think he can hear you? That he can do something? He's gone, forever!" Clicking my tongue, grass green magic circles form around me. I send the rocks that burst from the ground to END, who merely swats them away with fire. "You know, you're awfully cute. Now I know why Natsu likes you so much...if I don't burn you that badly, I'll make you my queen~" I snort and get ready to fight. "In your wet dreams! I'm not becoming your queen!"

"Where's Zeref?" Erza demands, getting agitated. The demon looks at her, a blank expression on his face. Slowly, his lips curl into an insane smirk. "Oh? That little flea? I killed him. He was practically begging me to, saying that I was the only thing capable of such an act. He's dead. I hope you didn't fall in love~" Everyone's eyes widen as they realize the gravity of the situation. No...no way. If he defeated Zeref then...what hope do we have that we can even touch him?! Gray gets mad, realizing that rescuing Natsu would be harder than expected. "Listen here, flame brain! When we get you out of that monster, I'm beating you to a pulp! Ice Make: Geyser!" A blue magic circle appears in front of Gray as a stream of ice shoots out at Natsu. He melts the geyser of ice, only to come face to face with Erza re-quipped as Fire Empress swinging her foot at him. I grin, realizing the battle has begun. I run up to END, hearing Gray, Wendy and Lucy's voices as they summon their magic to attack. We'll get you back Natsu. We'll beat him!

But, I was wrong. Here I am now, having to make the worst decision ever-I become END's bride, or my friends die. Somehow, when we had weakened END to the point we could knock him out with just one combined attack. the demon regained strength and captured Wendy, Erza, Gray and Lucy. His hands were on fire, grinning, as he repeats the question. "Either I burn your friends to a crisp and you become mine or you become mine and your friends live in the dungeons." Everyone's faces were begging me to just let them die, but I couldn't. We're Fairy Tail, a family! I'll be damned if I let them get hurt. The magic circles that were glowing around me fade as I look down, tears streaming down my face. "F-fine...I'll be your bride," I decide. END grins and his flames die down. He waves his arm as fireballs encase my friends and send them away-probably to the dungeons. He slowly approaches me and cups my face, making me look up at him. "You made a smart choice, little fairy." He whispers, eyelids drooping. "You're mine...got it? Mine." I nod, too scared to speak.

He grins and pulls me close by the waist as fire surrounds us. Once it dies down, we arrive in a bedroom that's been neatly set up. A king sized bed set up for two people in the corner, various comfortable furniture set in the room, and a window to look outside. It was extravagant, but it was also modest. It was nice. If only the situation were better, I might actually feel happy. END leads me to the bed and makes me sit down. He hands me a dress from the closet-a red, form fitting dress with a low v-neck and an open back. "Change into this. I have some business to attend to, so you can wander the castle. Don't try to escape or there'll be punishment due." Nodding, I watch as he turns and leaves the room, slamming it shut behind him.