Number 9

Enzo walks down the street, while checking his work schedule, via his phone.

"Ok construction job, till six and after that I have the delivery job until nine

"Ok construction job, till six and after that I have the delivery job until nine. Pretty decent night, if I say so myself." Enzo laughs as he pockets his phone.

As he does a woman with long blonde hair runs past him. The two bump shoulders but Enzo doesn't care much, she's proabaly just in a rush.

"Dumbass lookout!" Shouts a female voice from behind him. Enzo turns his head to look back, but instead of seeing a woman or man running his way he is struke by lightning.

As Enzo goes through the shocking experience, he fall to the ground, bearly conscious. "So that's what it's like to be a bug in a bug zapper." Enzo weakly says in a joking tone. "It hurts to speak."

Just then two women land in front of him. They're twins and wearing somewhat revealing maid uniforms.

"How stupid are you! You were supposed to be aiming at the unwinged Sekiriei!" The one in the blue maid uniforms shouts

"She's faster than she looks, plus he got in the way!" Red maid uniform girl shouts back.

"Is he dead?" Blue uniform girl asks.

"I'm good." Enzo replies as he weakly puts his thumb up. "Just gimmie a minute." Enzo continues.

"Dous thou hav no honor!" The blonde woman from before had returned her face filled with anger. "Your battle is with me! Yet you involve a civilian!"

 "Your battle is with me! Yet you involve a civilian!"

"You now face Number 9, Tsukiumi!"

"Wait she's a single number?!" Shouts red maid in shock.

"She's way to strong for us, lets bail!" Blue maid shouts as they super jump onto a rooftop before running away.

"Ok, feeling in my body is starting to come back to me." Enzo states as he finally picks himself. "Finally, never been electrocuted before, took me a while to get up." Enzo laughs.

"Thanks, for the help." Enzo says while scratching the back of his head. "Also it's good to know I'm not the only weirdo in the world." Enzo says that last part under his breath.

"The names Enzo Leonardo, it's a pleasure to meet you." Enzo states while exstending his hand.

"You are rather joyous, for someone struke by lightning." Tsukiumi says

"Well when you stay sad and down, that just means life won." Enzo laughs and Tsukiumi smirks st his reply.

"I am Tsukiumi, pleased to meet yo-" The blonde beauty stops talking once her hand touches Enzo's. Heart beat quickens, she feels hot, and she's feels as if she's seemingly drawn to Enzo.

"You're him." Tsukiumi growls

"Who?" Enzo asks

"You're my Ashikabi, aren't you!" Tsukiumi shouts while pointing at Enzo.

"A ashikubo? Is that some kind of new boy stereotype?" Enzo asks as suddenky Tsukiumi's hand is covered in water, in the shape of a blade and that blade is pointed right at his neck.

"I shall not allow you to defile my body, so do the honorable thing and die!" Tsukiumi shouts.

"Ok, you see, normally I would just let you kill me, but the price of a funeral is pretty high, life insurances, and POCKET SAND!" Thinking quickly Enzo throws the sand he was keeping in his pocket (don't ask) into the blonde's eyes. The water drops the ground as she begins rubbing her eyes. "Running Away!" Enzo shouts while booking it away from the psychotic blonde beauty.

After running about three blocks away Enzo quickly darts into and alley while catching his breath. "Was it me or were those streets surprising empty when that all went down?" Enzo ask himself. "Well then again no one ever questions my h-"

"There you are, you dishonorable monkey." Tsukiumi says while looking down at Enzo from the rooftop.

"Ok you move fast, like Flash fast." Enzo says as Tsukiumi jumps from the rooftop and lands without a scratch.

"Ok, first nice landing and second lets just talk this out, I'm sure this is just a big misunderstanding." Once those words leave Enzo's mouth Tsukiumi is already in front. "So that a no?" Enzo asks while stepping back.

"Talk is little more than a distraction when it comes to scum like you." With that the water sword around Tsukiumi's arms, cuts Enzo clean in two. With a thud Enzo's body parts hits the ground and blood oozes from the wound.

The blonde looks at the man that would have been her Ashikabi. She doesn't say anything, instead she just walks away. Ten minutes go by and Enzo's body just lays there. His eyes still open, frozen in a state of shock.

After one final minute, Enzo's eyes move. "It's been long enough, I'm moving." Enzo says as he flips the upper half of his body onto his back. "Well that hurt like you wouldn't believe, but gotta give muself some badass points for not screaming like a bitch. So yeah, I'd about 4 points." Enzo says as he picks himself up and begins crawling toward the lower half of his body.

"I could just wait for my lowwer half to regenerate but then I run the risk of someone walking by and see my big bang in all its glory." Enzo laughs as he lines up his upper half with his lower half. Once reattached Enzo jumps to his feet and cracka his back.

"Ok, so what time is it?" Enzo asks as he takes his phone out only to see it has completely shortout, most likely from the lighting bolt he tanked. "Dammit, ok note to self if I see those maids again they owe me a phone." Enzo says while pocketing the broken phone. Walking out the alleyway Enzo appraoches a business man and stops him for a moment.

"Excuse me sir do you happen to jave the time, I'd check myself but my phone died." Enzo tells the man.

"Oh, sure. Looks like it's a quarter past six." The man tells Enzo. With a bow Enzo thanks the man for his time before turning away from him.

"Sweet, I can still make my construction gig." Enzo smirks