⋆ | The Allegiance of Vast | ⋆

Watchers

Finya - A rare-colored silver tom with light green eyes and a long tail. Oldest and like a leader.

Amin - A ginger she-cat with gold-colored eyes and a skinny, but strong-legged shape.

Zie - A plain yellow she-cat with hazel-like eyes.

Fayte - A brown she-cat with dark, menacing, ocean-blue eyes.

Yaemix - A light brown tom with yellow eyes.

Clim - A scarily skinny tom with cream fur and bulging green eyes.

Aken- A black tom with a stub for a tail and very dark blue eyes.

Sky-Tester(s) (Journeying)

Ambi - A yellow and white she-cat with yellow eyes and silky-smooth fur. Partners with Boyan

Boyan- A chestnut brown tom with dark green eyes and huge paws. Partners with Ambi.

Foto - A black tom with wide, yellow eyes. Partners with Phi.

Phi - A yellow she-cat with rich green eyes and oddly-sharp teeth. Partners with Phi.

Sky-Tester(s) (With-Kits)

Sayamya - A cream-colored she-cat with amber eyes. Expecting Sokokey's kits.

Sokokey - A brown tabby tom with light brown eyes and a gentle aura.

Oyama - A black she-cat with green eyes. Expecting Bomkim's kits.

Bomkim - A very, very pale brown tom with light brown eyes and a long body.

Rockies

(In-order of age)

Sia - A ginger she-cat with white smudges on her front legs and hazel-like eyes. Partners with Thorn.

Thorn - An adopted outsider with pure white fur and dark amber eyes. Partners with Sia.

Kazuaya - A ginger tom with dark green eyes and a floppy ear. Partners with Risko.

Risko - A reddish brownish she-cat with amber eyes. Partners with Kazuaya.

Zuka - A cream "she-cat" with dark green eyes. Prefers to be referred to with "they." Partners with Avive.

Avive - A light brown tom with amber eyes and a wiry shape. Identical with Kimin. Partners with Zuka.

Kimin - A light brown tom with slightly lighter amber eyes and a wiry shape. Identical with Avive. Partners with Clov.

Castiah - A brown she-cat with yellow eyes and a long scar down her cheek. Partners with Turtic.

Umux - A black tom with yellow eyes. Partners with Zinmu.

Clov - A ginger-yellowish she-cat with green eyes. Partners with Kimin.

Turtic - A dark ginger tom with an odd black smudge on his back and green eyes. Partners with Castiah.

Kayzee - A yellow tom with dark green eyes and a huge gash right on his forehead. Partners with Ayeix.

Zinmu - A black and white spotted she-cat with bluish eyes. Partners with Umux.

Ayeix - A smallish she-cat with black fur and icy blue eyes. Partners with Kayzee.

Kee - A newborn brown tom with deep green eyes and a small tail. No partner currently.