Pranking: Neru~!

Hey Guys, sorry i haven't updated in a while.. school u'know, wellll~ anyway enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Len sat up, he tried to get up, but couldn't, he looked down to see Rin cuddled up to him.)

I tried to move again,"Rin~, get up... or at least let go of me," I nudged her with my leg.

"Hmm? Where am I?" Rin asked sleepily.

"In my bed, which reminds me.. WHY ARE YOU IN MEH BED?!" I whisper yelled.

She looked around,"Why does it matter? We used to do this all the time when were younger," she jumped out of bed.

"BECAUSE~!.... Because we're teenagers now."

"Sooo~?" Rin asked.

"Soooo.. u'know... because.." I answered her awkwardly.

She smiled mischievously at me,"Because what?" she walked over to me.

"B-because, ... U'KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" I blushed like a crazy person.

She laughed,"C'mon, we need to get up... today we're pranking Neru."

We got up and headed to Neru's house.

                                                        AT NERU'S HOUSE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I peaked through the window, Neru was in her kitchen making brownies. TeTo was sitting at her table, on her laptop.

"Which prank do you wanna do this time?" I asked Rin.

"Hmmm..." she pulled out a baggy full of some kind of plant,"I have this bag of stuff Kaito gave me the other day.. he said to put it into brownies or something...."

I took the bag from her,"......," I opened the bag and smelled it, i freaked out," RIN DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?!"

"No?" she cocked her head to the side, questionably.

"This is weed... we are NOT gonna use this....," I put it into my pocket.

"HEY! Kaito gave it to ME!" she whined.

"Well i'm confiscating it."

"Well, i'm older," she grabbed for my pocket.

"Nope...," i stepped away,"I can't believe Kaito even gave this to you....."

She pouted and turned back towards the window.

"Ok.. Anyway~,.... Let's do prank J."

Her face instantly lit up,"Ok~!"

"I'll distract them.. You know what to do."

I walked up to the door and rang the door bell.

"I'LL GET IT~!" TeTo yelled, she ran up to the door and opened it,"Neru, it's LEN!"

"COMING!" She yelled from the kitchen.

I heard her running towards me, Teto sat back down.

Neru popped up,"Hey Len~" She said flirtatiously.

"H-hey," I looked to see Rin sneaking into her back door, it connected to the kitchen, she stopped dead in her tracks when she heard Neru flirting with me.

"So, what brings you here?" she continued with her flirty voice.

Rin's face scrunched up, she hid under Neru's sink and called Neru's phone.

"Um, I was-" i stopped when i heard Neru's ringtone.

Even though Neru liked me, she liked her phone even more, she couldn't resist answering it,"U-um sorry... I need to take this."

Her blonde hair bounced as she walked away, she motioned for me to come inside, i did and waited.

Rin disguised her voice and talked into her phone,"You have 2 hours to paint 'Green is the enemy' 500 hundred times on your walls,along with pictures of Miku with mustaches/beards etc. , before i destroy your precious phone. Then when your done, you must invite Miku over to your house and point it out. You may have that red haired girl help you."

TeTo looked up,"...What?"

Neru looked down at her phone in shock,"No! Don't you dare destroy my phone! I would beat the shit out of you before that happens!"

"You time starts now." Rin hung up.

It was hard to keep from laughing.. but i managed.

Neru sat down,"This is fake, there is no way that they will destroy my phone."

As if on cew Neru's phone started to smoke, she freaked out,"No! OK fine! I'LL DO IT!"

We had planted the virus before coming here... we had planned to do this prank earlier, but never had the time.

The smoking stopped and Neru looked around relieved, she grabbed a bright yellow sharpie and started writing 'Green is the enemy' on the walls.

She stopped and threw a pink sharpie at Teto,"HELP ME!"

I slowly backed out and closed the door... leaving them to do their business.

Rin met me out front,"Let's come back in 2 hours."

I nodded and snickered a little, this is going to be hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Next chapter is going to be when they come back Neru's house.

Sorry this chapter was so short...

Um.. heres a Vocaloid Trivia Question.. What is Len's favourite fruit?

OK SEEYA NEXT TIME

                         - Love

                                    Xepheris