Aftermath

After the training room disaster, Dipper and Bill went back to their room in silence. I mean what could be said...they had a fight with an evil part of Dipper and were extremely close to losing. When they arrived, Dipper gently set Bill down and sat down next to him while keeping his eyes on the floor.

"Pinetree. Are you okay?" Bill asked. Dipper didn't answer so Bill cupped the left side of his face and made him face him. What he saw was heartbreaking..Dipper was crying and had a heartbroken expression on his face.

"Pinetree...It wasn't your fault." Bill said as he hugged his future queen. 

"B..But he's a part of me...if I just had more control then..." Dipper started before Bill stopped hugging him and started to slowly stroke his left cheek.

"Shh...Pinetree, you never knew that this was going to happen. Besides it'll take more than this to kill me." Bill said.

"Sigh...But what if they're others inside of me...waiting for a chance to get out." Dipper said.

"Then we'll deal with them when they pose a problem. Now...Let's watch some TV." Bill said.

"TV? We still have cable?" Dipper asked.

"Well...yeah. Unlike those meatsacks that are scrambling around down there..we still get cable. But We can also view what's happening down below." Bill said before he turned on the TV just in time to see a woman being eaten by one of the henchmanics.

"I'm not sure whether to be disgusted or fascinated by watching this." Dipper said.

"Don't worry Pinetree...It'll gets easier over time. Now watch...someone's going to get hugged by that teddy bear demon." Bill said. 

As Bill and Dipper continued to watch the carnage, the Mystery Shack was still bursting with activity. Inside...the Cipher Wheel was trying to keep moral up from the masses while trying to spread rations around the area.

"Is this really the best that we can give out?" Robbie asked.

"Yes. All organic food goes bad in hot climates which means that we have to use it before the electricity goes out." Wendy said.

"And all we have left are canned food. And if we run out of that..we have to go towards town which is crawling with demons and eye bats." Mabel said.

"Fine...I understand. But can't we kill some time by watching some TV?" Robbie said.

"If the cable's still working." Wendy said.

"This sucks." Robbie said.

"Tell me about it. If Grunkle Ford didn't miss that shot then our lives will go back to normal." Mabel said.

"Don't remind me. It's bad enough that we're stuck here in this cramped shack." Robbie said.

As Robbie, Wendy, and Mabel continued talking...Ford was thinking of another plan to end this once and for all. But was having difficulty planning it out...especially since he remembered everything that his great niece and brother said to him when they returned home. Eventually he pulled himself back into the chair and sighed before he thought of one thing...

I really screwed up...didn't I?

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋