I want a divorce- C

"Could you not right now sweety, daddy's working on a new song." Cash voice said irritated by his young daughter, Mallory.
"But daddy, Dora is toming on soon."(yet again the spelling I know of, kid lango.) Mallory whined wanting her father to watch Dora The Explorer with her, but Cash had his mind set on writing a new song for him and his older brother Maverick to perform for their millions of fans.
"Like I said Mal, not right now." Cash said through gritted teeth. But little Mallory was not giving up on wanting father to watch her favorite show with her.
"Please please please please please please please." She begged.
"No." He groaned
"Daddy your no fun, you tant do anything with me. Yowr always worting. Why tant you be more like untle Mav!" Your daughter shouts, and by that time Cash was really irritated by your daughter. And you being good with timeing, you walked into the room just as his hand collided with your daughters face. Your feet sprinted towards your daughter before her eyes could even let a single tear free. Your arms engulfed her into a massive bear hug trying to calm her down. You stood up with your daughter in your arms and walked out of the room. Cash was frozen, he had just hit his daughter, and you had seen it. Cash thought at any second you would call the cops on him, or come beat the living life out of him yourself, but nothing happened. Cash still remained frozen, as the movie played in his head.  
"What have I done?" He questioned himself as he ran out of his room in search of you and Mallory. Cash was about to open the door that leads into Mallorys room when he heard your voice.
"Where's your Dora backpack Mallory?" You asked your daughter as she continued to cry.
"In my cwoset." She cried. You sat Mallory on her bed and grabbed her Dora bag out of her closet, stuffing some of her clothes in it at the same time.
"Mommy my face hurwts." Mallory mumbled as she calmed down slightly.
"I know sweetie, put on your shoes. We're going to uncle Mavs house."
You said to your daughter as she slid off her bed and started to put on her shoes. Soon after Cash busted through the door with tears streaming down his face.
"Baby don't leave me, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Please don't leave me. It won't happen again. Please." Cash pleaded, but his pleads did not phase you. It was as if they went in one ear and flowed out the other. You looked over at Mallory, she was hiding behind your legs, holding on to them like she was hanging off a cliff.
"Come on Mallory, it's time to go." You said as you picked her up and grabbed her bag, draping it on your shoulder as you walked out of Mallorys room and down the stairs. Cash was close behind you, he wasn't going to let his only source of happiness walk out the door.
"Baby please. Don't go." Cash's voice was faded, his eyes were red, his pale face was tear stained. You ignore.
"I want a divorce." You mumbled before walking out and slamming the door shut.