V

We were getting out of here. Far away from here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 weeks since the incident. 1 months since the world ended. We've gained another member of our team. His name is Kim Seungmin. We found him crying in a abandoned gas station when we were out looking for gas. We were skeptical at first but when we found no bites or scratches we decided we would take him in. Apparently his other group got ambushed by a pack of Zombies. He was the only one that survived.

Luckily, we haven't had any encounters with zombies since that day at school. We've been driving for weeks and were slowly running out of gas so that streak might come to an end.

"Guys, we're at empty," Felix said, looking at the road since it was his turn to drive. 

"Shit," I said under my breath. I could feel the car shudder to a stop. 

"Well, we're screwed," Jeongin scoffed. I sighed and looked down at my watch. 9:43 pm. 

"It's too dangerous to go looking for gas right now, it's too dark," Seungmin exclaimed, looking out his window. The next thing I heard was Jeongin's stomach growl.

"Do we have any food left?" He asked looking sadly at me. I caved and gave him the rest of our chips, I couldn't resist his puppy dog eyes.

"That's the last of it," I said, leaning back in my chair. Both Seungmin and Felix sighed as Jeongin crunched on the last of our food.

"I hate to say this but, I think some of us have to go out," Felix exclaimed.

"We can't, we'd be dead in a minute," Seungmin said, ruffling his hair.

"I also hate to say this but for once I actually agree with Felix," I said. Seungmin looked at me like I was crazy.

"You've got to be kidding me right? There's no way you'd make it back alive," Seungmin said shocked. There was silence and we all just looked at each other. Seungmin sighed.

"Fine, but I'm staying here, I'm not risking that." 

"I'm staying too, I don't feel like dying today," Jeongin said, finishing off the chip bag.

"Alright, you still in mate?" Felix asked me. I looked at the others and nodded at Felix. We were out of gas and food. We didn't have much of an option. Felix and I both opened our doors and walked out. Seungmin rolled down his window with the lever next to it.

"Good luck! We'll pick up your bodies in the morning!" Seungmin said to us as we walked away.

"Thanks for the bode of confidence," Felix whispered under his breath. I just giggled a little and we walked down the road. We were walking for about 2 hours and we still saw nothing.

"Listen, I don't think there's anything for miles we should ju-" I started to say but Felix cut me off.

"Shut up," He whispered. I looked at him confused until he twisted my head in the direction he was looking. It was a pack of zombies. It wasn't huge but still enough to shock the both of us. It was our first interaction with zombies in weeks. My hand slid down to my belt loop where my knife was held but my hand was met with nothing but the loop of my pants.

"Shit," I whispered. Felix looked at me and then down at my belt loop. I could see the word "Fuck" form in his mouth as we looked down at his as well. We both forgot our weapons back in the car. We had nothing on us. We were fucked. The car wasn't for miles and we were both starving and thirsty. We heard the noise of a branch crunch behind us. We both slowly turned around. It was another zombie. Only one, but still a zombie. There was nothing but forest around us. We had no where to go until I felt Felix tap on my shoulder. 

"Look that way," Felix whispered in my ear. I looked the direction Felix's finger was pointing at and my eyes lit up. It was an abandoned car, well, what we hoped was an abandoned car. We ran up to it and saw that it was empty. I both sighed of relief. I tried to open the door but was met with another dilemma, it was locked. Felix then came running up to me with something in is hand, a rock. He threw it against the window and he put is arm through the now broken window and unlocked the door. I looked at him angry.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. You should have just thrown us at the zombies instead, our death would have been faster," I whispered screamed at him. He just ignored me and got into the car. I scoffed and did the same since I had no better plan. We were there for about 3 minutes in complete silence until we heard the sound of a loud thud outside of the car. I slowly opened my door to see what happened.

"Over there!" A man screamed and there was a sound of a gun shot. There was another scream, my scream.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oop. I gotta go back to school tomorrow but our schedules are all messed up so I really don't want too.

Until next time~