2

2 weeks later
"Come on Solàna please take me to the party!" I rolled my eyes while hearing my cousin begging.

I'm so tired of babysitting other people's kids like I'm a mother.

"It's my only day off girl and I want to do something other than babysit kids."

"Well can I go on my own?"

"No, your fifteen not seventeen and you aren't going alone." I know I may seem hard but this girl is a freshman who just turned fifteen last month.

I just want her to be safe. "Please I'll watch the kids for your next ten days off."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please Only for two hours!!"

I don't want to be a buzz kill or anything but I don't know why she wants to go to that party so bad. It has to be because of a boy.

When I was a freshman I hated those things and I still do so I don't understand.

"Who's house is it at?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"You know who Gazzy is?"

"Yes,He is grown. Who's all going to be there?" Maybe I can get someone to watch her.

"Ski mask,Xan and Glizzy.

I pulled out my phone and texted Xan.

Me
Hey Nicholas do you mind watching my little cousin tonight. She's a freshman and I want her to be safe. Her names December you know her right?
Nicholas 🥵🧡
Yea i know her and sure

"Well you can go but I have eyes on you there so don't be grown. And be home by 11:30."

I've known Nicholas since elementary and he's a reelable person.

"Thank you so much Solàna I love you!!!" She ran up the stairs with a big smile on her face. I guess I'm going to sleep.

-
I woke up and checked my phone 1:00am I huffed then walked up the stairs. After using the bathroom and washing my hands I walked into the girls room seeing the three of them asleep. So I moved onto the boys room.

The two of them were sound asleep so I went to December's room and saw nothing in her bed. I swear this girl is going to be the death of me.

I pulled out my phone and tried to call Xan but I got sent to voice mail every time. He must be high or something.

I walked outside and got into my car. I pulled out my phone and called Stokeley.

"Yo!"

"Hello?"

"This Sosa?" He yelled over loud music.

"Yes,are you at that party?"

"Yea why?"

"You know who December is?"

"Light skin girl with the big lashes and straight hair?"

"Yea her."

"Last time I saw her she was drunk as hell throwing up and shit." I sighed hearing his words. I hope she's okay.

"Thanks bro."