3

A couple days later
"Sosa can you please let me have a sleep over?"

"No Alyssa have you seen this house? I'm sorry how about you guys have it at Matilda's house?"

"I never ask for anything! Christmas gifts,birthday parties or rewards and when I do ask for one thing you say no!" She stormed up the stairs loud.

I just can't do it. The house is never clean and it's to much going on here right now.

I looked at my phone hearing the ring tone of me singing a song I made called 'Julia'.

"Hello?"

"Sosa, you want to come chill with me and the gang?"

"Sure Nich." I barely leave the house to have fun or chill but when I do it's usually with them. We always go to Stokeleys house to chill mostly.

"Kids I'll be back before my shift starts! I want you guys in bed by 11:30 You guys know the rules!" I walked outside and got inside the car.

"Alright Nich I'll be there in ten."

"Okay drive safe girly."

"I will." I hung up the phone and turned on some music.

-
When I arrived I walked up to the door and walked in. "Hey guys." I saw Ally,Xan,Juice and WiFi when I walked in.

"Hey Sosa!" I smiled seeing ally looking some what happy. You can tell she's in pain. That girl goes through to much that she doesn't deserve. That's not my business to tell though so I try not to think about it a lot.

I hugged her tight and smiled.

"Hey Juice you can't speak dude?" I laughed while fake punching him multiple times. "Hey Sosa you know I'll beat you in the ring so stop."

He smiled. "Whatever bro. Where's Stokeley and Mariah they fucking?"

"He went to go pick up Jah. "

"Who's Jah?"

"His best friend you know X."

"Oh yea. You guys know him?"

"Yea, he used to come around us all the time before we got close with you. But he went to jail and just got out."I looked at Nicholas with a blank face.

"Why did he get arrested?" I really shouldn't ask. It's not my business.

"H-" He was interrupted by the door opening and Stokeley,Mariah and X walking in.

"Yo." I heard Stokeley say in a hype voice.

"There's my favorite couple!" Me and Ally yelled at the same time. Like we always do.

"Please no flash photography." Stokeley said while holding Mariah's hand and walking towards me and Nich.

"Hey ugly."

"Hey Stokeley. Hey Mariah girl you got my message from yesterday?"

"Yea." We both laughed since it was a funny video of Stokeley weird ass singing Beyonce in the shower.

I was surprised that  X didn't speak to me. I walked over to him and sat down. "Hey favorite customer."

"Hello there, favorite bartender." I smiled. "Let's get wasted!" I heard Xan attempt to yell with his soft ass voice.

"Come on Sosa drink something." Juice said trying to pass me a beer.

"You know I don't drink." I pushed the bottle away from me and grabbed a pill bottle from off the table reading the paper on it.