Chapter 2♥Russian Deal Part 1

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Queens, NY
March, 18, 2015
Mırcle Mımı Harrıs - Abelló

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

All I Wanted Was To Be What I Became To Be
~ John Gotti

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Waking up in this cruel ass world ain't nothing too me. Waking up in a empty ass Condo is normal for me. Riding around, knowing I ain't got no more blood, no more family in the world actually feels good, cause I know I won't be having to plan no more funerals, and somebody lucky and close enough to me from my empire will be planning mine, cause I know I won't live long enough to have children, and I'm for damn sure not bring any into this careless ass place we call earth. Sitting in my office, counting money, and smoking reggae is my cup of tea, because I know I won't be on earth long, and I just want to make money, without any regrets, because you can't bring the root of all evil into heaven, or in my case since I've sinned my whole life, I probably won't even be going there. I know that once I die this empire will slowly fall because nobody was properly introduced into the lifestyle of guns and Italian men like me. My uncle dropped two stacks and a 9mm in my hand when I was six years old. He raised me to become the ruthless, straight forward, and to the point, all about business, and power demanding young lady I am to day, even though I might have my " Man-ish Moments " when I've been over my 6 cups limit. I am a lady first, and a mobster second.

Even while sitting on the throne of Siciliana Mafia, I am the most notorious unknown female leaders throughout the world. I mean a 20 year old girl, finishing off her second semester at N Y U, with the "spoiled" girl materials, Is very common in New York, so blending in isn't my problem. I was told since the first time my uncle placed that gun in my hand I was going to be a cut to the chase, power hungry little girl, and that's exactly what he wanted, and that is exactly what I am. Not getting enough respect is my problem, and by this time next year I will still be the most unknown Mafia Queen, but bitches will respect my presence.

" Boss, The Russians are here. " BG one of my security guards said after knocking on the door.

" Send them in b. " Given BG permission to step out of the doorway.

" Khello Darling. " Who I assumed was Mr.Barkov Spoke in his thick Russian accent. He looked 5"8, and too be in his mid 70's.

" Hei Mr. Barkov. " I spoke in fluent my Italian accent, I always speak with my accent when it comes to business.

" I tkhink ve proporli introdutse oursel'ves, I'm Adam, vot not Mr.Barkov, kall te Adam and tkhis is my son Adrian. " He spoke once again in his accent, doing hand gestures towards his son, who stood at least 6"4, dark green eyes, deep carmel complexion, and couldn't keep his eyes off the kid, but we both were exchanging glances here and there.

" Nice To Meet You Both, sono Miracle Abelló. " I said watching Adrian lean over and whisper into Adam's ear, when I noticed that Adam was discoloring.

" My son vill be kontinuing our business transaktons from nov on. I'm Having Medical Problems At The Moment. " He Said Before Going Into A Coughing Fit.

" No Sir voi sono fine, just andare casa, And I Hope Feel Fine Later. " I said as he gave me a polite head nod, and his security helped him to the door. Leaving just me and Adrian by ourselves, and he just stared at me, leading me to believe he had a mental problem.

" Your more beautiful in -

TO BE CONTINUED