| ONE - まずは

まずは!

☆ ☆ ☆

she is perfection, a spitfire girl in every way and i love her.

her eyes, kind and inviting and the same shade of blue that threatens to swallow me, the colour of my demise.

the gravel voice that baritones and ricochets within my very bones is all and entirely hers.

of stone exterior, she is placed upon a marble pedestal, one of which i worship. she is a goddess in human form, my source of liquid sunlight.

and so i find it excruciating to bare the proof, the one truth is that i love her.

i love my sunshine girl, with her strawberry blonde hair that floats above her head, a halo forming as the ivory wings spread behind her. with her alabaster skin, marred with imperfections, no, she is perfect and i love her.

she is lighting in its purest form and oh how i wish to bottle it up in selfishness, to be the only one allowed to witness such beauty. she is sharp and pointed and warm, she kicks up a hellfire, everything she touches turns to ash, but i love her.

my goddess girl sings of fresh honey, molten and gold, so sweet that too much could kill you. if that is the case then i want to die, to be at her hands of mercy would be a blessing.

i love her, my golden girl with her jewel coloured eyes and destructive hands and angelic hue. my sunshine goddess, the embodiment of helios himself, my only place of worship.

with shadows under sunken eye sockets and scarred complexion, she is the epitome of ugly. with her caffeine stained teeth and jagged nails, with unkempt messy tangles and rose petal cheeks, she is anything but perfection.

but she's mine,

and i love her.

☆ ☆ ☆

THIS IS ACTUALLY ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND AND I LOVE HER TO DEATH; I WOULDNT BE HERE IF IT WERENT FOR HER!