001

I started my second week at my new job at Jeon Gaming I basically made and programmed games for Jeon Jungkook's company, I had to attend my first meeting with Jungkook and a bunch of other large gaming CEO's and creators.

I stood behind Jungkook, and there was many people standing behind the people they were representing as well.

Jungkook was speaking about their collaboration and he sounded so powerful, you could not argue with what he was saying, and he was the youngest gaming CEO. I felt my self smirking because I know no one could disagree or think, that what Jungkook was saying is wrong.

-

We finally got back to Jungkook's building, but before I got back to my station, Jungkook called me into his office, "Yes Mr. Jeon." I said very proud and formally, "Please, Just call me Jungkook, you have my permission." Jungkook said, "Anyways, since you are the newest on our team, I would like you to help me with something." Jungkook started, and I nodded my head in response.

"I'm getting hacked and I'm getting threats, I want you to see who is receiving the threats, and give them a virus." Jungkook said with a smirk, "Okay, got it." I replied.

Jungkook stood up, and I sat in his seat, I did lots of coding, and typing, then I finally found who sent the threats, I finally let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

I looked over at Jungkook and his smirking estate, he clapped softly, then I looked at the corner of my eye, I saw a couple of girls standing by Jungkooks window giving me dirty looks, I shook it off, and continued on with my training.

"Now, send them a virus." Jungkook said proudly.

-

After a long day of just learning how to send someone a virus, I finally got to go home, and I learned that Jungkook had been working on an app for a while, and it was being released tomorrow morning, everyone at the company had to be there to see it launch.

So I quickly got in bed, and fell asleep quickly.

~