002

Today was the big day, Jungkook was launching his newest app, he was dressed like a prince, he was looking like the most lavish person to exist. (photo on top for refrence)

-

During Jungkook's speech, before he cut the red rope, I learned that this was Jungkooks first app related with love and your heart, it was called Joalarm it connects to your heart, and rings whenever someone loves you within a 10 meter radius.

As soon as Jungkook cut the red rope, all you heard was "Ding!" everywhere. Jungkook's phone was also dinging.

A lot of the people pre-ordered the app before it was released, that's why a lot of the people's phones started to ding immediately.

-

Once we got back to the building, the news was talking about Jungkook's newest app, Joalarm.

I felt like I needed to download the app since everyone has it. And obviously, mine did not ring.

Jungkook walked passed me and he noticed that I didn't ring his Joalarm, he turned around, and looked at me in the eyes, "Why isn't my alarm going off?" Jungkook said to me, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"We'll have to change that, I'll make you love me." Jungkook said with a smirk as he began walking off again.

-

"Lee Hye-Ja, I need to train you on one last thing." Jungkook said as I got to my office. He pulled out my seat for me, and I thanked him.

"I want to show you how to properly make an app logo." Jungkook explained.

-

After long minutes of "this and that" Jungkook lowered his face next to my ear, and he whispered "Good job, Hye-Ja." His warm breath hitting the crook of my neck sent chills down my spine, then I looked over, and he was already walking away.

He's actually trying to get me to ring his Joalarm.

-

"I want you where I can see you, so you will be working in my office, your stuff and computer is already in my office, all you have to to is work." Jungkook said with a smirk.

Jungkook walked back to his seat, in front of his large window wall behind him, doing his work on his computer. I got back to my work as well, and I got stuck, I just stared at the screen, and held my head due to the confusion.

I looked over and Jungkook was already walking towards me, he sat next to me in the stool that was next to my desk. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, looking worried, "Uh- i-it's just this part in decoding, I don't really know how to decode..." I explained to Jungkook while my face flushed a light pink.

"Here, let me help you." Jungkook said while scooting his chair next to mine.

-

Just as I was getting ready to exit, Jungkook stopped me, and before I knew it, my back was up against the wall, and Jungkook was in front of me, he had a small smirk plastered onto his face, then he took one of his hands and placed it on the wall, above me head, my breath was hitching like crazy.

"Good work today." Jungkook said with a low, deep voice, then he opened the door for me, and I exited.

~