The Final Strike

18th October, 1954, Jacksonville.

The night has come and soon Amanda has made her way to the spot where they promised to meet. Liz as well was already waiting with a smile and thoughts of how to fulfill her evil doings. „I am so pleased to meet you again." She kneeled down and took Amanda's hand in her own. Liz planted a tender kiss on the backside and locked her eyes with the ones of Amanda. „The pleasure is on my side." Amanda giggled and Liz stood up right.

„What are your plans now?" The taller one asked then and looked around, slightly getting chills due to the cold. „Just trust me and I will show lead you to the most beautiful place in existence." The blush on Amanda's Face was not going unnoticed by Liz and she tilted her head. „You are so beautiful.." she whispered and tugged away a strand of Amanda's soft, long hair.

Liz still had Amanda's hand embraced in hers and they started to walk around. Liz lead Amanda to a quiet place near the lake, hidden behind some bushes and little trees. „Liz..what is this Place?" Amanda looked at Liz with a sparkle in her eyes. „This my beautiful lady, is my favorite spot. I come here often. It is so quiet here and no one knows about this place except me."

Liz smiled and stood with Amanda at the banks. The sun was already set and Amanda stared into the mirroring light of the moon that shone above. „How did you find it?" Liz walked around Amanda and in front of her. „Well..I was just wandering around..and then I just happened to find it." Amanda smiled at her and Liz placed one of her hands on Amanda's cheek. The other hand held a rock behind her back which she picked up while walking around Amanda. With a shine in her eyes, Amanda only looked at Liz.

„What are you doing?" Amanda asked in slight concern and nervousness. „Shh.." Liz got closer to Amanda, only inches away and finally locked their lips. The first and last kiss Amanda had received. Amanda was the first one that broke the kiss after only a few seconds. She was speechless and blushed like crazy. „Liz you.." Liz laid her finger on Amandas lips. „Don't say anything, my Wild Rose." A short silence arose and Amanda smiled at Liz, though now Liz finally completed her plan. She quickly got the rock out and hit Amanda brutally on the head.

Amanda fell to to the ground and blood started to pour out of her. The floor painted in dark red. It wasn't as visible as it would be at day time. „All beauty must die." Liz said with a stern voice and beat Amanda to death. More and more blood flowed out and the crack of Amanda's skull was heard clearly. When Liz was done fulfilling her devilish plan, she picked up Amanda and laid her body down in the river. She placed a wild rose between Amanda's teeth and pushed her into the water. Amanda slowly disappeared beneath the clear,  calm surface of the river.

-

Liz just vanished and her life went on. She denied everything whenever she was asked and forgot about that night.
Amanda's Body was Never found and over the years, her real name was forgotten. She was just referred to as The Wild Rose. Many people claim to have seen her ghost wandering along the banks of the river, where the wild roses grow. Her head is bashed in and blood is running down her face. They say she clutches a single rose in her hand.

——————————————

Okay so that was the end of the urban legend written with Amanda with Liz. And yes..liz killed Amanda..I'm not sorry. It's just how the legend goes. So anyways it's done and I will focus on finishing everything else too.