Chapter 3: Harley's Battle

*Harith's POV*

"Battle will be starting within 2 minutes." we heard the announcer said.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to show you my awesome skills in battle! My Ultimate is so Lit!" Harley said, full of pride. Once again, this boastful creature.

"Uhm.. Hehe. Did you just make a pun about your ultumate?" Nana laughs.

"wha-?!" Harley was confused.

He took up to 20 seconds before having his realization. "Ohhhh" Harley said.

"That was n-not intended!"

"Sure it wasn't" Nana said with sarcasm as she giggles. Aww.. That was cute.

I stared at her for a bit, then she looks at me.

"E-Eh?!" Nana back away her head a bit, as she blushed. WHU-?! B-BLUSHING?!

I looked away so It wouldn't be too awkward.

Harley move into the middle, separating Nana and I. "Ehem.." Harley with an annoyed look.

"That is pretty nice to ignore me." He continued.

"Sorry." Nana apologized.

"Yeah, same.." I said.

Harley looked at me. "You don't sound sorry."

"I do, Idiot." I annoyingly said.

"See?! After apologizing, you said an insult?!" Harley argues.

"Well! It wasn't my fault that you got offended when we ignore you for only 20 seconds!"

"It's because It's rude!"

"Quiet, you two!" Nana stopped the fight. "And harley, you should be down there at the battleground already! The match is almost starting!" She continued.

"Oh shoot! Yeah, I need to get going!" Harley rushed downstairs.

"We'll be watching up here!" Nana said, as she sat on one of the seats.

"Yeah, Goodluck, Idiot!" I shouted, as a tease.

"You're the Idiot, Idiot!" Harley shouts, as he finally reach the battleground.

Sigh... This Idiot will just embarrass himself. We'll see the look on his face when he finds out he wasn't the best in this battle.

*Harley's POV*

I went to the Red Team Base where my teammates are.

I looked at my teammates, They are... Hylos, Freya, Lolita, and Fanny.

I also took a glance on the our enemy's side. They are Cyclops, Johnson, Hayabusa, Akai, and... Lesley?!

My sister is on my enemy's team!

"The game will start in 3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Welcome To Mobile Legends!" The announcer started the match.

I quickly ran into the middle lane and hide in the bush. I saw the enemy Claude waiting at their first tower in the middle lane.

As the minions arrived, Claude started attacking them. From a bush, I appeared and I quickly used my first skill, and slightly damaging Claude.

Claude back away a bit and started attacking me with his basic attack. I moved away a little, then I target the minions with my first skill to clear the wave.