Chapter 1: Rivals Going Down

"What is this Susan, is this a collage canteen or a prison canteen, add more food please, if you keep feeding me like this I will die in no time".

"Jeet, this food could feed two people" Susan said, glaring at the boy in front of her, "If you want it then take it, otherwise leave it and starve".

"No need to get angry about it, I'm going, geez women" Jeet sulked, and went and sat on a table by himself.

"Well, well, well" a guy said, coming and sitting next to Jeet, "The follower is without his leader today, never thought I will see this day".

"Just get lost Jai" Jeet said, not paying attention to the guy next to him, and only paying attention to stuffing his mouth with food.

Jai smirked at Jeet, "Did he finally realise how useless you are?".

"Stop making stupid assumptions okay" Jeet said, getting up and glaring at Jai, "The guy you call my leader, is currently busy, he isn't like you who sticks his nose where he isn't wanted".

"What is he busy with?" Jai asked smirking, he loved getting under Jeet's skin, "Making out with Tanya?".

"Nope the Rockstar is busy making music" Jeet replied, "Something you wouldn't understand".

"And I don't want to understand stupid things like that" Jai said, "But tell me, does your Rockstar remember what today is?".

"He will never forget what today is" Jeet replied, "After all today is the day he gets to put his rival down".

"How are you so sure your Rockstar will succeed in putting his rival down?".

"Because he is Rohan Nanda".

*****

Paas Aaye, Dooriyaan Phir Bhi Kam Na Hui

(We Came Close, Yet The Distances Never Reduced)

Ek Adhuri, Si Hamari Kahani Rahi

(Our Love Story Remained Incomplete)

Aasmaan Ko Zameen, Yeh Zaroori Nahi, Jaa Mile, Jaa Mile

(It's Not Necessary That The Sky Always Get To Meet The Earth)

Ishq Saccha Wahi, Jisko Milti Nahi Manzilein, Manzilein

(True Love Is That Love Which Doesn't Reach It's Destination)

Rang Thhe, Noor Tha, Jab Kareeb Tu Tha

(There Were Colours, There Was A Glow, When You Were Besides Me)

Ek Jannat Sa Tha, Yeh Jahaan

(This World Was Like Heaven)

Waqt Ki Ret Pe, Kuch Mere Naam Sa

(On The Sands Of Time, Something Which Seemed Like My Name)

Likh Ke Chhod Gaya, Tu Kahaan

(You Wrote It And Then Disappeared Leaving Me Behind)

Hamari Adhuri Kahani

(Our Incomplete Story)

"If someone heard you sing this song, they will think you were in love with someone and she broke your heart" a girl said, entering the music room.