late night cuddles

It was now midnight in Riverdale. I was sleeping like every normal hooman would do. Suddenly...

*ding*

My phone.. I slowly picked it up and opened it. I saw that I had messages, so I went into the messages and couldn't help but giggled.

From: ronnieee mah babyyy 💗💞
bettyyyyyy
i know you are sleepinggg
but please open the windooow
im freezing to deathhhh
i swear i will broke into your house

I looked at the window with sleepy eyes and of course she was there.. Wait... where the fuck did she get a ladde- nevermind.. I groaned loudly and I replied.

betty my wifeyyy 💕💘
omg v
fuck you
what do you want

ronnieee mah babyyy 💗💞
betty idk what the fuck are you thinking about rn
but i was lonely
i need cuddles
please
Seen
babyyyyyy
Seen
omg bitch i see you
you ain't gonna sleep again without me

betty my wifeyyy 💕💘
ronnie
fuck you

I stood up from my bed, literally fuck her, I was so comfy! I went to my window and slowly opened it, fuck there is cold outside.

„Finally..."
„Shut the fuck up V, if you wouldn't be my girlfried I would leave you here."

She punched me in my arm.

„Ow"

I took her hand and.. omg she was literally so cold.. yet she is hot af.

„Omg ronnie you are so cold come inside im getting 4 blankets!!!"

I helped her get inside and as I said, I went to grab 4 blankets for us. When I came back she was waiting for me in my comfy ass bed, typical ronnie.

"Here, take 2 blankets and I will have 2."
"Why the fuck do you have 4 blankets?"
"I have more.."

I smirked and laid next to her, she smiled and closed her eyes. I gave her a soft kiss on her forehead, pecked her lips and soon I fell asleep.

awh pls make this in riverdale!! also how do you like this hoes? leave some fluff/smut requests in the comments!!

also wtf is wrong w me literally 346 words