Lost Home. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"oh man isn't this fun" Farlan grinned as he walked ahead of mikasa and the cured Levi.

"nope" Mikasa sighed.

"rather be doing anything but hanging out with you" Levi frowned and Farlan pouted.

"not cool guys and come on mikasa its been forever since we gone on a real journey together" Farlan smiled and slowed his pace until he was walked next to her. 

"look as soon as we find eren cave I'm gone" Mikasa hissed and Farlan nodded.

"look i know you dont want to see him .. well after he turned but" Farlan started to say.

"i could have been him ... i was so close turning evil just like he did and yet when he didnt i couldn't save him .. he saved me and i couldn't do the same" Pidge growled back.

"dont blame yourself  ... he turned by himself and didnt want to turn back to being good ... he felt that he had to be evil to get her back" Farlan sighed.

"her" Levi asked.

"he lost his human lover to a magic hunter very long ago and she was reborn like most humans but she was married to a normal human .. he lost his cool and turned evil in hopes she become a hunter and kill him" Farlan sighed.

"he wants to die by her hands" Levi asked shocked.

"its the only way she have feelings for him again even if its hate and kills him .. he gets to see her once more and have her feeling something towards him ... we dont get a happy love story unless we fall for another witch or wizard but spending thousands of years together can make your love grow old meaning we still dont get that happy ending" Mikasa sighed.

"i never thought about that .. it must been hard to lose your love ones each time" Levi spoke in a small voice but kept his straight face.

"you have no idea" Pidge sighed. 

.

.

"Levi" Mikasa growled as she noticed him walk over to join the group of witch's and wizards that were being sent into the battle first to save a couple human lives.

"I'm coming .. i wont let your or Farlan fight this battle alone over me being a human ... i fought this far like hell i sit back and watch you take a beating" Levi hissed.

"Levi please rethink this" Farlan said with worry. 

"I'm coming" Levi huffed.

"dont be an idiot .. I wont lose you to this silly war" Mikasa siad with fear. 

"and you wont .. I'm going to keep my promise" Levi smiled and grabbed her hand.

"why not use a shield then" Farlan sighed as he had a bad feeling about this. 

"use eren, he a suicidal idiot that loves running into danger" Jean smirked.

"use eren" Armin said with worry.

"me" Eren said with fear.

"we not using eren ... i dont want to save his ass along with Levi" Mikasa frowned.