It's Hell in South Park~Various(Part Two)

Like I've said last time, please go and support the actual writer+artist of this comic this story is based off

*Notices that I have updated in months, so I go cry in the corner out of embarrassment* I'm gonna try so hard to continue this, cause after rereading it, it seems like a cool idea as everything I had planned comes back into my brain! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig eyes soon fluttered open right when he felt the buzzing under his hand, and soon realized it was morning time. He sat up quickly and picked up, confused about what exactly happened.

"...what." Craig asks, rubbing his eyes to get the tiredness out.

"Hey dude, just checking to make sure you're not dead or anything." Craig went wide eyed as Token's voice went through, before he tried to remember what happened at night.

"No?"

"Okay well just after what happened last night we wanted to make sure you were alright. Also usually you meet us outside so we can all walk to school and today you didn't, so...Just seemed a little weirder considering the circumstances, and..." Token started rambling, making Craig huff out of annoyance.

"Token. Can you slow the fuck down." Craig asks, raising a brow.

"Sorry, you just woke up, huh?"

"Yeah, thanks for that."

"Sorry." Craig cracked a smile, before letting out a chuckle.

"Sooooo... Are you not going to school today or something?" Token then asks, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ugh. Do I have to?" Craig asks, feeling the need to get some water, or else he'd pass out.

 "I mean I'm not your mom, but..." Craig then let out a groan of annoyance.

"Fine. Just gimmie a few, I'll catch up with you guys or...Whatever..."

"Okay, see you soon, dude." Token says before ending the call.

"Yeah...When did I even pass out last night..." Craig asks himself, getting up and walked over to the camera, that was still somehow recording. "Oh yeah I was gonna, like... Record myself playing that stupid fucking game...It's been recording for 9 hours? I didn't even put an SD card in it. God I'm so fucking stupid..." Craig then shut off his camera, and decided to watch it after school, since there was barely any time left to get to school.

After a few more minutes, he walked out of his room, his outfit on and started walking down the stairs, still bored.

"Not even any time for breakfast..." He mumbled to himself, and sighed, planning on eating something later on. He grabbed his book bag and walked out the front door, closing and locking it behind him. He started walking down the sidewalk, bringing out his phone in the process.

"Oh yeah...I forgot I made some random blog last night...Great." Craig rolled his eyes in annoyance, but lightened up a bit when he saw his friends up ahead. He rushed forward to greet them.  "Hey!"

"Oh hey dude-" Token started greeting, but was interrupted by Clyde, who seemed too happy that Craig was there.

"DUDE YOU'RE ALIVE!"

"Yep."

"So how did the rest of your night go?" Token asks, putting his phone away. Kenny raised a brow and leaned on Clyde, wanting to know what happened also.