Prologue

He pulled her closer by holding her nape while her breathes were fanning on his lips. Her eyes were reflecting so many emotions like pain, fear, care, a hint of love even.

 Her eyes were reflecting so many emotions like pain, fear, care, a hint of love even

“I can’t give you him. I am unable to. Please come back to me.” He said slowly caressing her cheeks lovingly. He too even was feeling so much emotion at that time. The fear of losing her, the pain of being apart from her, the strong jealousy that he has to compete from someone for her attention, the love that never lessen from his heart. He just wanted her back at any cost. Already he had missed three years of her life. So much other things he had missed being in her life. He doesn’t want to even waste a second now.

“Why Randhir?” Deep down in her heart may be she knew the answer but at that time only this came from her mouth… 

“Because I love you sanyukta, I always did and I always will till my last breath. That is way I can’t stand you with any other man. I just hate every time you defend him. Every time you choose him and I feel like I am losing you. But from now on I will stop bothering you. It’s time for you to think whom you want in your life. And I know you will come to me.”

Saying this he left from there making her stand in dilemma. He said now it’s up to her whom she will choose, but she herself doesn’t know the answer. One side was her Husband Rudra Pratap Ranawat and the other side was Randhir singh Shekhawat whom she loved or may be still does.