Chapter 4

It was the same day when rd was trying to have a talk with Shona but didn't dot the chance as she was the queen of the palace and all the time she is surrounded by servants or any family member or guest or Rudra. He was now irritated as he tried enough for the day. How badly he wanted to talk to her and sort the things out, at least he wants to start from somewhere. Meanwhile Shona was pampering her daughters.

As for Rudra he was capturing the moments of his precious three women playing happily. Rd was just passing by there, saw the scene. He was unable to see the girls faces but he surly saw how Shona was happy and Rudra capturing the moments happily. A perfect happy small family. But seeing Shona happy with someone else made rd sad and angry. He didn't realize that he was holding a wine glass which he broke in anger. The pieces of glass was making his hand bleed which caught Rudra and Shona's attention.

"Don't worry I'll check on him."

"Hey Mr.Shekhawat, Are you all right?" Rudra asked reaching close to him.

"No" Rd spoke continuously watching Shona while being in a daze.

"then you need to get treated. Common we have a medical room here. I will escort you there."

"No. I don't need your pity. I don't need anyone." He spoke giving a look to Shona.

"but your hand is bleeding Mr.Shekhawat. you need to get it dressed"

But rd did not pay any hid and went from there with a bleeding hand. Rudra came back to Shona.

"What happened Rudra?" she asked hiding her concern.

"I don't know how and why he broke the wine glass, but his hand was bleeding. I offered help but he refused."

"Once a stubborn is always a stubborn. Careless. Stupid. Idiot. huh"

"Are you concerned about him?" Rudra asked finally after being hesitate for minutes.

"What .. no... no... I .. I am not concerned about him. I was just.. " She spoke but Rudra cut her in middle.

"Hey Shona. You know love you don't need to justify yourself even if you are concerned." He caressed her cheeks lovingly.

"no I am not concerned" she said pouting like a cute baby and hugged Rudra surprisingly which made him almost loose his balance but he seem to managed and hugged her back while caressing her hair.

"ok ok sweetheart. You are not. Happy." He said while planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Paffaaaaaa... pafffaaaaa" two little unclear voices came. The both babies were jealous that their mimmi is hugging their paffa. They don't like when someone gets their paffa's attention.

"Rudra, see your babies are being jealous of me that I am hugging you." She spoke breaking the hug.

Rudra quickly picked up both of them and they suddenly got happy.

"see their tantrums. The little rascals are jealous of their own mother. No one loves me here." Shona said pretending to be sad.

"Mimmi..." both babies hugged her also and they share a cute family hug.

"Shona this is not true. We three love you. You know."

"I know Rudra, little teasing is what I did and you three melted like an ice doll."

"Renuka.. Renuka please are yar suno to sahi.." Harsh was running after Renuka...

Shona's P.O.V

"Renuka.. Renuka please are yar suno to sahi.." dad was running behing mom. They would never change. Neither they fights will.

"Mom.. mom kya hua? "I asked when she came to me.