Chapter 5

Hey guys... here i am with a new chapter. Sorry for being late.  In this serious situation  please please Support our Government by staying home.  support #stayhome please... Don't Go out of your home if its not too much necessary.

================================================================================

Next day everyone was called for the breakfast. Randhir was coming down, what he saw made him stiffed. He never expected his mom to be there. What more of surprises he is left to get in future he thought. He guided himself to his mom who was carrying a baby girl and was talking to that small bundle of cuteness. He founded that little baby very familiar although he was meeting the girl for the first time. MOM just a word came from his mouth which probably he craved for last three years. His Mom dragged her eyes from the baby to her son. All the built up emotions which she probably was denying from the past years were running through her eyes. Randhir... she murmured. Both of them were so much in their own vulnerabilities' that they forget all the thing and hugged each other with all the might. Randhir was caressing his mom's hair to calm her down, while she was caressing his back. Meanwhile the baby girl was looking at her dadi and the unknown man very keenly. Seeing her dadi cry she started crying out loudly. Probably thing that the unknown man was hurting her dadi, she started hitting him with the tiny palms of her. Seeing her reacting that was both mother and son guided their attention towards her.

"Na... oh mera bacha, aese rote nahi beta. Dekho me bhi chup ho gayi... aese nahi rote Pihu..."

"Dadi..." she just said sniffing little.

"Mom, who is she and why is she calling you Dadi?"

"And who are you to ask that?" before Renuka could say anything Harsh came from behind and answered. Randhir yet got another shock.

"Dad" he was again cut by his dad.

"Don't you dare call me that. I am not your dad anymore. So don't try to pester us. We are here only because Karan requested us." Randhir was sad cause of his dad's constant coldness towards him but alas he knew reason so he kept mum.

"Mom-dad what are you doing here?" Shona came from behind with Rudra holding Siya. Seeing Rudra Pihu squalled to go to her father.

"Paffa... paffa" she yelled and indicated him to hold her spreading her tiny hands.

"oh mera bacha. Papa ko missi missi kiya..." Rudra picked Pihu also in his free hand.

Shona's P.O.V

When we were going for breakfast we saw mom and dad was standing and talking to someone whose face was unable to see. When we walked closer, I saw Randhir was standing there lowering his head and dad was glaring at him. Now I get to know what must have happened. When I reached near mom I saw mom was having tears in her eyes and Pihu had tear stained face. Aw my baby must have cried seeing her dadi cry. As soon as she saw us more of Rudra, she was ready to jump into his arms. I saw Randhir who was now alarmed to see Rudra. What is his problem I don't understand? Why does he now have to be possessive when he left me years back? I felt bad for mom. Because of me she had to cut relation with her son. I have to do something.

"Rudra, aap aur dad dining area me jaiye, me aur mom abhi ate he."

"Koi zarurat nahi hai Sanyukta. I know what you are trying to do." Dad glared me.

"Uncle I think we should go ahead and have some man to man talk about how your daughter torchers me" Rudra came on my defense. He very well knows Dad respects him a lot and can never deny him.