chapter 1:)

chapter1!

Hermione's pov

lavender and I were walking down to the great hell for lunch when i heard someone shout "Granger!"....It was Malfoy.."what do you want malfoy?" "to talk to you-"he glared at lavender."-alone" he grabed my arm and dragged me in the charms classroom "McGonagal says your my new tutor.".."oh so you need me!to help you." I smirked "yes mudblood" "evedentally I have 3 conditions" "and those are" some how I enjoyed makeing him squirm"1.you have to stop calling me mudblood or anything remotely insulting,.we meet when i say we meet and 3.no body knows that i tutor you,cause i would be super embaressed." "granger i hate to break it to you but your vocabulary already embaresses you ''super'" he laughed,and i raised my eye brow,"fine i agree to your terms."

* * * *

"Draco?" "huh?yeah"...i bet he's worse than harry."what do you need me to teach you?" "everything"he laughed,yep worse than harry..

* * * *

After what felt like hours later I spoke up "okay thats enough for now" "can't we just ask McGonagal,to use the transfiguration period?" "if you actualy paid attention you would know we learn new stuff!"...wow dumb ass..

Malfoys pov

I raised my wand "don't you make fun of me granger,i might not be handy to transfiguration,but I can whoppe you ass with a many curses in my knowledge" that not the only thing i would like to do to her ass wispered through my mind where the hell did that come from sure shes pretty but a mudblood,i hate her mudblood ass,don't I?and im in a realtionship with zara, "yet, i think i'd probly know all the counters" she smiled at me,i felt my heart speed up reatardly again,wth is going on...Stupid witch,shes doing some thing to me.

* * * * * * * * * ** *

note:alright im to tired to type more later!who is this zara I speak of I dunnnnnooooo :D you'll find out soon enough voteeeeeee!commmmmmment!