Chapter 1

Characters:

Bts

Miss A

Kai

Settings:
A city that far away from seoul.

Sorry I dnt know what are the other city in korea hahaxD.

This is the continuation of my first story i hope u will like it and do voting , comment and suggestioning to my story:). I will try my best to make this story succesful and i hope it will.

Jungkook POV
Now we are going back home from this silent and lonely Island. While suddenly we saw a fire in the cave,and a shadow of a girl. I think shes lonely.

So we go there inside.

Chanyeol POV
I can feel the heat i need to escape to this!! After a minutes I hear a person talking but i cant see cause of the fire surrounding me.

"Yah!we need to help her, she need help from us" Jungkook said.

"Then we will take her,argh! U kid really!" Jin said.

"Shes beautiful" V said with heart forming in his eyes.
"Yah!!! Shes mine" Jungkook shouted.
That i heard....then......
Authors Pov.
Chanyeol fell and loss his awareness cause of smoke even suzy.

"Yah! How about this man?" Jimin said.
"Kill the fire!!,then let him go away" Jin said in hurrily.

"Okay already done, but this man loss his awareness" Jimin said.
"Then we will take this girl" jin said.
"Ok:)" V said happily and in a cool way.

2 years Ago.
Suzy now is a fourth year high school, While jungkook is in his junior high. Suzys recovery takes only one week,but she forgot the all past that she had.Now they living far away from seoul and far away from her family and friends. Her mother finding her until now but.......nothing happen.
Suzys POV
Im walking to the forest with the three girls and four boys..i dnt know who they are. Then someone appeared with an axe and then we run. A boy with a tanned color grab my hand and we run away.
"Who r u?, why i am here?" I ask him.

"Im jungkook.... ur here because...ur mine." He said.
"Huh? Ur not jungkook!" I said then suddenly he vanished.
Jungkooks POV
I go upstairs to wake up suzy for our breakfast.

"Suzy..wake up" I whisper to her. I whisper to her about 20 times but shes not responding.
"Suzy....wake up" I said with my normal voice. Then thanks she response.

"Who are u, why i am here?" She answer with her eyes close. I think she was dreaming.

"Im jungkook....ur here because... ur mine." I said.

Im tired to wake her up. Then her eyes open in a sleepy way, and I find it cute<3.

"Oh? Jungkook why" Then she wake up.

"Lets have our breakfast and ready for our first day of school, we might late to our class." I said to her and drag her up from her bed.

"Ahh...thanks for dragging me up, u go down first,, i will brush my teeth and take a bath first ."

"Hmm okay we will wait u downstair , faster ha." I said to her.

"Yeah." Then she smile to me.OMG!! I saw the smile of a princess<3. Her smile makes me crazy .