I'm so glad

POV OF JUNGKOOK

I'm glad that Rose is fine now I don't know what I will do without my baby by my side . I went upstairs in the room seeing her playing on her phone, I smiled and said "did you eat lunch because you are still sick and need to eat your medicine? " . She looked at me with a creepy smile and shooked her head meaning a no. I looked at her and sighed. I went out of the room and come back with a plate of pasta. She eat it without any complaint because I was the one who made Her eat. She finished the plate of pasta. 

I gave her the medicine and made her sleep on my lap singing  "nothing like us"  

POV OF ROSE 

I slept so quickly with his angelic voice. Soon I sent to my dream land and dream of him and me with a little baby boy which I suppose to be our baby because the baby looks like Jungkook a lot.

POV OF JUNGKOOK

When I saw that she was sleeping , I covered her with the blanket and take the plate and go downstaires and to my surprise i saw the boys and the girls chatting , so I decided to join them. " Hey what are you guys talking about ?" . " we are planing to go on a trip in Dubai would you and Rose like to join us?".Asked Taehyung . I think for sometimes and said "why not and though we really need it especially Rose " . We were really happy and loud that we didn't realise that Rose was behind us.

POV OF ROSE

I woke up because of the loud noise coming from downstaires . i got down from my bed and get downstaires to see what was happening" we are planing to go on a trip in Dubai would you and Rose like to join us?".Asked Taehyung. Jungkook thought for sometimes and answered "why not and though we really need it especially Rose " . I feel so lucky that i have a husband like him I got behind him and hug him and pecked his cheeks saying " thanks for thinking about me  first you are amazing ". " Of course my baby I will always think about you then I will think about myself". Then my brother said " Can you guys keep quiet so I can a nap or you guys want me to make you guys keep quiet by taking a bullet each even you sis and I'm not kidding you know that" . we all got scared and we kept quiet even Jungkook is the most strongest gangster in Seoul but infront of Yoongi he is nothing . So we decided to go to our respective room and prepare our luggage for the trip because Jin has booked the tickets for 3 days , so we better be quick.

and we also plan tomorrow to go on shopping . Because we have to buys some clothes for our trip 

 TO BE CONTINUED 

NOTE

My dear readers , hear in my country there are exams going on and i will try to update because I know that I'm very late an that I was not updating for months so forgive me please . And I'm revising for the exams so I'll try to update soon . Hope you guys understand me