✖️I want you✖️

*one week later*

Me and Jason have gotten pretty close over the time we've met.

But the problem is he still hasn't told me how he 'disappeared' from the chair that day,

I know he's hiding something.

But in not gonna bug him about it,

When he's ready to tell me he'll tell me.

Another bad thing is that school starts in a month.

Like they say there's good in the bad, and in my world there is because Jason's going to go with me.

I'm going to ask a question I was thinking about all day.

Right now Jason's in my bed with me cuddling and watching the purge2.

He didn't have Any place to stay so remembering my dads words, so I offered.

I just don't want him to forget about me.

He looks like a person who'd be very popular,

I mean I'm average in popularity like I could hang out with the nerds and the populars.

"Umm, Jason?" I said quietly

"Yeah,baby?" He always calls me baby and when he does it gives me a weird tingly feeling.

"When we get to school, will you forget about me?" I was shy about asking this.

"No I would never" he said grabbing my wrist and looking me straight in the eye.

"Okay, it's just that...never mind" I said my voice trailing off.

" tell me baby"

"O-okay it's just that I'd think that you'd trade me for the popular people"I mumbled looking down.

"Never you're too important to me, and you're giving me all this, I really like you Sarai" he quietly leaning in.

I leaned in too and sparks flew everywhere.

That's surprising, I must really like him because all he did was give me a small peck.

"I like you too," I said putting my head on his muscular chest.

"I want you," he said putting his forehead on top of my head

"Will you be mine?" He asked with hope in his voice.

I don't know if I'm ready for this.

I just got out of a relationship less than a month ago.

The words that came out of my mouth next...was what shocked me the most.

"I-I

----------------------------------------------PIC OF JASMINE AT THE TOP
THIS CHAPTER WAS MORE FOR EXPLAINING WHATS GOING ON WITH ONLY A LITTLE DIALOGUE.
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎