Parties (Zombieman x Reader)

Okay so right now I am super tired. I just ran a mile and am starving that's why I am writing fanfic while eating *dramatic drum-roll* QUESADILLAS!!! AHHHHHHHH! Sorry that was a little over dramatic. I freaking luv quesadillas. Whatever I don't know why this is a chapter I just felt like it. Personally I think that Zombieman is actually really cute :3 Also did you guys like the last chapter? I'm uh asking for a friend. Yeah that's why i'm asking. ANYWAY thank you SO MUCH! THIS CRAPPY STORY GOT OVER 100 READS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YEAH BABY!!! I'll stop and let y'all read now.

You were never really a big fan of parties. If it was your friends birthday or celebration then you would go but if someone invited for to a party for "fun" then you would be at home eating ramen while watching tv or reading manga. Well right now you are trying to find every excuse possible to get out of going to a party thrown by the Hero association for all heroes. Normally you would be snuggled in your bed with a blanket wrapped around you like a burrito but you two closest friends are forcing you to come with them.

"Come on (Y/N). You need to pick a dress!" Fubuki part said part screamed. You gaze fell upon the two dresses that she was holding. Both of them were very fancy and elegant. They might've looked beautiful to some but they looked weird to you.

"Neither." you said with a bored look on your face.

"UGH! You need to pick one!" she said putting her hands up in frustration.

"She's hopeless." a familiar sassy voice said. You turned around to see Tatsumaki already dressed looking annoyed. She then looked at the dresses that her sister was holding.

"Well no wonder she can't decided those look terrible!" she said. She walked over to you and handed you a sleeveless, low cut, tight black dress.
(This is my shitty drawing of the dress)

"Go change." That was an order. You snatched the dress out of her hand and went to the bathroom.

"Fine but you people owe me one!" you shouted before slamming the door.

A Few Moments Later

You came back into the room with a very unsatisfied look on your face. You crossed you arms glaring at the sisters.

"(Y/N)! You look great!" Fubuki exclaimed while clapping her hands together. Tatsumaki nodded in agreement.

"Whatever. I don't even wanna go to the freaking party anyway." you mumbled. They ignored you and headed to the car.

Time skip (because I can)

Once you reached your destination you had an instant feeling of regret. The two failed to notice this and hopped out of the car.

"How about you guys go in and I'll meet you back at my place." you said trying your best to get out of this situation. Tatsumaki gave you another annoyed look.