Purgatory

*Error sat down, hugging his legs. The atmosphere getting more dense he stayed here, he wanted to hate this place, but it  was to much like home. He stood up and roamed the place, calling out to see if anyone responds*

" Hello? Anyone, yanno ya can help me right? *Nervous chuckle* I-I don't bite!"

*The silence grew stronger, his thoughts aren't even that loud. It was like a twirling thought tornado! Mixed with emotion.* 

" Pfftth- Is this really whats gonna happen? I'ma be stuck here. "

*Error raised his hand, snapping it again. But nothing, at this point his heart beats were competing with his breathes, the heat getting hotter. Feeling as if it was trying to break out of its bone prison. Error hates feeling but he felt worried, he firmly gripped onto his shirt, maybe even tearing the fabric*

"Innnkk!! IIINNKK!!! BLUEBERRY!!! A n y b o d y ?  . . . "

*The thought of him staying in this place was digging into his head, his acceptance growing the more he realizes, that he might be stuck here. But he didn't quite give up. Error roamed the place, the only goal his mind locked on was getting out of this place* 

" Ink is this because I'm deleting all ya mistakes, what are ya tryn to provoke? . . . "

*Error hurls his slipper in the distance,*

" LET, ME, OUT!!! "

*The wounds were cutting deeper into his mind, it felt like it was going to shatter, he held his face. His head spinning, his vision fuzzy. The voices grew tense, the cold breeze crawling up his back*