𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 | 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

« POV »

-
MIDORIYA WENT UP AND PAYED, spotting his manager walking up to him, initiating a conversation.

A ring echoed, voicing the number that he was given while ordering. Giving a sheepish wave as goodbye, he went to pick up his drink. Though, before he could slide through the glass doors to leave, his emerald eyes caught sight on a familiar figure in a seat.

Spiky blond hair, red eyes, pissy attitude, and surprisingly, sitting with a group of happy outgoing people .

'Nopeoepeooepeoe' was an attempt to try to scurry out of there. Luck is not on his side though.

"Midoriya! Is that you? Why you leaving without saying hello?" He turned around and saw his coworker and upbeat friend, 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆. Steve had his head popped out the door to the kitchen, where would cook the sweets. He had a apron on dusted with flour.

"Ah, sorry! I'm kinda in a hurry right now, but I'll talk to you next shift!"  Midoriya lightly yelled to him, since he was across the room. With that he hurried out the door and jogged off. In the corner of his eye, He spotted the spiky blond's face twist with surprise and rush out of his seat.

Midoriya broke into a run, milkshake grasped tightly in his hand. Behind him, a faint shout could be heard.

Midoriya ignored it and turned the corner into a long dark allyway. Shoes were faintly heard echoing behind him as an attempt to follow. Midoriya ran fast and grabbed onto the nearest fire escape, climbing onto it and slabbed his feet into the brick walls of the alleyway jumping quick to get up.

He soon made it to the roof and quickly ducked down, taking off his backpack and laid it beside him. As Midoriya peaked through the edge, he saw the blond, his hands booming with explosions of anger.

"WHERE THE HELL YOU GO FUCKER!" He yelled, looking around for him. After a moment of silence, he ran off farther into the alleyway.

Midoriya sighed, 'He's the same as when I last saw him.'
He had hoped that he would at least change a little and fix that anger issues of his since he's becoming a hero. A hero, how lucky he was to get into UA with his large ego. Well, it isn't surprising with that quirk of his.

Midoriya stood up and looked into the distance at the sky. The orange was just starting to fade away from the sunrise. He took a sip of milkshake, putting it firmly in the side of his bag and slung the straps around his shoulders. Then, like any other Saturday.

He jumped.