《Got A Lil Thick Thick》

So Prince has been on tour for 3 months now, and you expected him to be home, 3 days ago...

You were at home in one of Princeton's over sized tees and your Adidas slipper, watching Spongebob, sprawled out on the sofa..

Your phone rang causing you to jerk up right in the sofa... You picked it up from the coffee table... The number was private... You looked around you then at the phone screen... You've watched enough Lifetime movies to get your nerves kicking... Female home alone, private number calls, then boom, she's running from some psycho ex, or a jealous female- - -. Answer the damn phone Y/N... You listen to the voice in your head and swipe to answer the phone, putting it to your ears, the voice that came from the other end sent shivers down your spine... The good kind of shiver too.

"Hey babe." Princeton cooed

As happy as you are, you cant ignore the fact that he should have been home 3 fucking days ago. You are just as concerned as you are pissed.

"Where are you Jacob. Are you okay??" You asked pissed but concerned

"I'm okay, ma..."

"Good... I don't wanna talk to you unless it's face to face." You spoke getting that lil attitude that you know would get you punished.

Getting ready to hang up on his ass you hear him whisper, "Fine, turn around." Then the line went dead."

"What the- - -" You turn around and see Prince standing in the door way of the kithen showing his pearly whites. "PAPII!!!" You scream and ran over to him, you jump and he catches you perfectly and you hold on tightly to him, in fear he might disappear... He maneuvers your legs to wrap around his waist and hugged you back

He chuckled "I missed you too mami."

"Where the fuck were you??" You whispered in his neck

"I was at Ray's house, babe."

You lift your head to look at him "For what?? You going gay on me??"

He looked at you like you crazy, "No... I had to do something, and he helped me."

"For 3 days, babe??"

"Yea..." he let you down to stand and smirked at you "Step back a lil, lemme look at you."

"Why??"

"Just do it."

"Fine." You stepped back with Princeton's eyes on you 100%

"Turn around." He demanded

"What??" You asked while obliging to his request.

"You got a lil thick thick, while I was gone, huh?" He kept smirking

"Didn't notice it."

"Go into the kitchen." Motioned to the kitchen with his head

"Why??" You asked confused

"Just go." He started smiling.

"What is it." You asked

"Babe, just go. Please."

"Fine." You gave in

You walked into the kitchen and saw the cutest pup you've ever seen.

"Jacob!!" You squealed and started jumping. You turn to see him grinning. "Babe, She's adorable."

"It's a him." He laughed softly.

"Whatever... It's adorable thank you."

You walk up to him and got on your tip toes and planted a kiss on his chin.

He looked at you with a stare that you knew too well. You smirked at him and started caressing his well built chest, letting him know you saw the look in his eyes.

"Let's go upstairs, and talk." You whispered and pulling him to the stairs with you.

"Talk, huh?" He whispered huskily... "You missed me didn't you??" He asked as y'all started up the stairs.

"Not really, why'd you ask??"

"Oh, nothing, I just find it sexy that you're wearing my clothes."

You didn't have to look behind you, you could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes.

"What you got on under that??"

●●●●●●●●●●●● ○○○○○○○○○○○○○ ●●●●●●●●●●●● ○○○○○○○○○○○○○
《I'M BACK》

《AND》

《I'M BETTER》

《I THINK》

I hope y'all continue reading... So so so soooo sorry I went M.I.A for some years... I feel so horrible.

Hope y'all can forgive me, I really do.

I appreciate y'all loads...

I won't make a promise... But I'll try to keep updating as much as possible.

Vote🌸
Comment 🍭
Share💜

Muah