Chapter 18

Holy mother of God....🙏🙏👆👆👅😲😍
Selena's POV!

Hello New York! I yell in my head as I step out of the private jet. I see the sun shining and smell the scent, and feel the breeze. This is going to be extraordinary.

I see Demi and Sammy on my left and right. They smile widely at me and I do the same. I've heard what can happen in New York. It can be good, bad, memorable, anything! We link our arms together and start walking. Vanessa and Ariana finally catch up on us and link their arms.

"Welcome to New York!" I hear Justin yell behind us. He then comes in front of and stops us. "It's been waiting for you." He finishes and runs off with the boys. We all laugh and I look at the distance. I can actually see skyscrapers from here.

++++

We arrive at the hotel which is not that far away from the Statue of Liberty. We all enter in and we see the main floor. It's so beautiful and pricy. White furniture and gorgeous chandeliers. Shiny floors and nice hostesses. Vanessa and I walk to the desk so we can get registered.

It takes about ten minutes to get everyone in the right spot. The room that we got are huge. So we only paid for two rooms, but it cost a lot.

Here's how it goes:

Room 208 which is on the fifth floor weirdly....

Sammy, Ariana, Vanessa and Demi, with me.

Room 126 is on the second floor...weird again.... I don't understand New York.

Carlos, Ryan, Joe and Justin.

All of us are going to have so much fun here. Nothing will ruin my vacation in New York. I turn around and accidentally bump into someone. Really hard.

"I'm so sorry." A really husky voice says....don't judge. I may be taken but I have some eyes...I just don't make a move..

"It's fine really." I say and look up at him. I gasp.

"Nick!"

"Selena?"

++++

I cry. Cry into my pillow because I'm the weakest human being ever! Nick! Out of all people it had to be Nick!?

God, kill me now if you want to.

After the experience of "love" with him I never thought I'd find love again. I thought nobody cared about me after what he did to me. Abusing me. Hurting me. Making me feel unwanted and hopeless. He told me I was worthless and ugly. I kept wondering why was he with me if he thought I was ugly.

That just got me another beating.

For the first few months he was such a gentlemen, loving caring, just perfect. He'd old the door for me, open title for me. He would carry my books and give me flowers. He's kiss me so lovingly and perfect, I didn't want to stop. I loved him.

On our ten month anniversary. He did this whole romantic dinner, that's where he told me he loved me. At a park, where it showed the moon, perfect place, the stars were shining. We danced and laughed together, had a perfect time. He was the sweetest to me, I didn't think anyone could be this nice.

Two months later, he turned into an angry beast. He lashed out on me. Put all his anger out on me! He made me feel like I was the one who was crazy. I was in pain.

"Babe! Selena come on!" Vannesa and Demi talk through the door trying to be calm yet still worried.

"Please get out of there!" Ariana says.

"Please! Tell us what's going on!" Sammy asks. I wipe my face with the pillow and lazily stand up and walk to the door. They gasp when they see my red puffy cheeks. I try to smile but fail.

How could I smile at this time? I just saw my ex-boyfriend who is a monster. More tears come out of my eyes and stream down my face. I almost fall to the ground but they all catch me and settle me on the bed. They try to calm me down and saying it's okay.

That just makes is worse. It's not okay. It's never okay when you see your ex boyfriend who beat you up two months after he tells you he loves you. It's not okay when you spent almost a year loving this guy, kissing him, holding his hand, cuddling. It's not okay when he bumps into you and think it's a fine. Cause it's not! Okay, it's not! Doesn't anybody know that!? Of course they don't, Ari, Demz, Van and Sammy have never experienced this before. I should go easy on them. But I just want to scream.

My eyes are tight shut and I hold on to my legs while the girls are calming me down. Now that I realized what I should do, I try to stop crying. But know I'm hiccuping while sniffing.

"Do you want us to get Justin?" Ariana asks about to stand up. I pull her back down quickly wi my eyes wide open.

"No!" I exclaim. She has a confused look on her face. Probably wondering why I was in a rush saying no. Why I pulled her back down in the bed so she won't leave. "I mean no, he doesn't need to worry about me. Let him hang with the boys. It's fine." I finish and huff.

I really don't need Justin in this situation. To be honest, I don't want him talking to me or bothering me right now. I love him, I know he's my boyfriend but he'll be so worried. Like any typical boyfriend who worries for his girlfriend and wants to protect them. I think that's sweet and all, but I don't need him right now.

Honestly, I don't need anyone right now. I don't want to rude so I don't say anything to the girls. They rub my back and say "encouraging" things to me.

I know I'm overreacting but seeing him just bright back to many memories. The good and the bad. I should really stop doing this, and go out, clear my head.

"How about we go somewhere?" Demi says like she was reading my mind, I nod my head and wipe the tears away. The girls get up and walk out of the room.

"We just want to help." Ariana squeaks out before she leaves my room.

I know they want to help. They probably feel horrible for their friend who going through something tragic. Of course they know I'm hurt, they don't like it. I should stop, I am going to stop.

I need to work this out. I sit up on my bed and and stand. I walk over to my suitcase and begin pulling out clothes. I'll have a nice time with my best friends, forget about him. He's in the past...

Little more detail to Selena's Past, sort of...
I felt like updating so...
Did anyone else think that the girl he modeled with, wasn't that pretty??
PLEASE READ MY NEW JELENA BOOK "RECONNECTED" PLEASE
- Paulina