Chapter 8

^^^^^^^^ That is trailer number 2. It is better than the first one so. Please watch! Thanks guys!!!

By the way the beginning for some reason got cut off, its supposed to say Selena Gomez, but it got cut off....but the rest is great!

Plus, you'll have to see it on the computer again! I don't know why it won't work on IPad/phone or others...sorry...

"Will you go on a date with me?" I ask with a red rose in my hand.

"Yes! Perfect! She'll defiantly say yes.Then you'll go a date tonight and it'll be an awesome way to end our last day here." Alfredo says.

"You think so?I ask

"I know so. Now what are you waiting for?! Go get her!" He exclaims. I listen to him and my heart. I can do this.

I walk out the door with the same rose in my hand. I stretch my arms and neck. I walk down a few doors until I reach Selena's. Be confident. Brave. And let's hope she says yes.

I knock on it three times. I take a deep breath and I see the doorknob turn and it opens. There stands the gorgeous Selena Gomez. She smiles so bright, brighter than the sun. I smile back and try not to blush.

"Hey." He says with her beautiful voice. It's only been two seconds and I'm going crazy.

"Hey." I reply.

"That's a pretty rose." She mentions. I look down and see it there shaking like my whole body.

"Thanks. It's for you." I tell her, handing it to her. She grins and says thanks. I nod.

"So, I was wondering.." I start and scratch the back of my neck. "If you'd like to go on a date with me?" I ask. Not how I rehearsed, but it turned out all right. I think. Expect I was stuttering. She smiles big and has a surprised face.

"Oh my god yes." She answers. What?! Did she says yes?!

"Excuse me what'd you say I think I went deaf." I say. Which she laughs at and looks down.

"I said yes. I'd love to go on a date with you." She says again. Oh my god is this life!!! Im shocked but yet excited.

"Okay." She smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. She winked at me before closing the door smelling the rose.

Holy shit. This is real. I'm actually going on a date with The Selena Gomez. This is going to be perfect. Nothing is going to ruin my day.

Yay! HE ASKED HER OUT! JELENA FEELS!!! Sorry short chapter...😁😁. THEY WILL GET LONGER THOUGH