Feels good

"You've always felt so good against me, willing like this." He whispers to her and waits for her blush. A few years ago it would have come. Indeed she has changed.

He's not discouraged by it though. More like challenged. In a good way. He knows it's unhealthy but he feels proud to have been her last... man. He couldn't help but think that his body was the last male body to touch hers. And that was so many years ago. That thought alone could be his undoing. So he focuses on kissing her shoulders and breasts the way he loved to do.

"Just be with me, stop testing." She challenges. She knows him. Since she welcomed his advances he's been trying to get a vocal confirmation that this is indeed what she wants.

He keeps testing her with old sayings and she's getting annoyed — not enough to shadow her excitement though.

Being like that, topless, feelings his arms around her, his lips tasting her skin, from under her arms to the tip of her nipples... It's difficult to find air at every breath without making too much noise.

The couch downstairs was comfortable for her alone but he's way too big. They moved to his bedroom and now with Eddie in the guest room down the hall they have to keep as quiet as possible.

She's not much vocal, never was, but he could always extract confirmation moans from her and this time it's no different. She struggles to keep quiet, basking in the low sounds he makes.

He breathes her in and lets out a throaty moan. Her skin is so very missed. The way she feels and smells, soft and sweet.

He thinks of every addict who has tried their fix after going long years without it.

Is it easier to recover if you have gone through this before? Or is it harder than the first recovery, even if it's for one night?

"I've missed this, missed you. Oh God." He kissed her again. Can't help it.

Her lips, her lips.

The way they fit against his.

Her taste.

It's everything that keeps coming back, and coming harder.

No doubt the recovery is going to be a bitch after a slip like this.