2

That guy!!! Argggg really!!! Remembering that cold face of him makes me very mad and blood boil so much. If he didn't like my work then fine, i don't need him. There are still other people.

But the important thing right now is that atleast I sold one painting for 150 dollars. Welp! This is better than nothing.

As I pack my almost finish paintings, a blank canvas, my messy paints and different size brushes. I can't stop but think of that man. I admit he's handsome but too bad he's a freaking.. Arggghhh!!!!

I slapped my faced again because of the same reason, it's because of that man.

After I packed my things I walked down the crowded street. I see different kinds of people but the thing that caught my attention was some lovers with their never ending sweetness. I wonder will I ever have one in my whole entire life? As I ponder about that question, I continue to walk down the streets going to the park, then I see children with their parents enjoying each others company.

I stop in my tracks as I stare at the happy smiles of the family. I wonder, where are they? I didn't notice that my tears suddenly slid down my face and pour out all the feelings that I didn't know bottled up inside me with no clear reasons.

I only know that my parents are in another country, doing some business but I don't know where. I don't how they're doing, and I didn't even know how they look! It's just..... I don't remember.

I  get back to my senses when a child suddenly come in front of me, wipe my tears and smiled sweetly. Such a sweet child. I smiled back. Although, I like the company of this lovely child, I know that I have to go back. I bid goodbye to the child and get my way back on track. I continued to wipe my tears drying my eyes out and present my face with no evidence that I cried.

I enjoyed this so familiar route back home. With the same feeling as it was back then. After a hundred times I've walk back and forth in this route everyday, I've memorized all the details of this place. I can enumerate it all like the back of my hand.

Finally I've reach the place I call home. It was the transient, one of the business of my so called aunt. As I reach my hand to the door. I've heard sounds that I'm used to. The fighting of the couple next door. And the loud mouth of my aunt, stopping the fight.

I step inside and go to the kitchen ignoring those fighting lovers. I asked the chef to bring some food. It was my uncle, he's always kind to me and bring me some delicious food, though it's not that much but still it kept me living.

As I eat the food, aunt suddenly came in front of me.

"Having a great time? Are you forgetting something? You haven't paid your rent for how many months. I let you eat here, live here and almost everything. Do you want me to kick you out?" as she walked towards me while glaring at me.

" Aunt actually, I've made a fortune today, don't worry I will pay for the rent, the rest will be in the future". I've said and give her 100 dollars. I've kept 50 dollars to replenish my painting supplies. I'll keep the change if ever I have one.