Chapter 13: "Birthday party"

Before you read this chapter Hit that star button at the bottom at the left.

Jimin P.O.V

The sunlight passes through my bedroom and hit my face, Making me sat up.

Right..It's Jin hyungs birthday.
And i didn't even plan any gift.

A few Hours later
It's already night, And the birthday place is so beautiful.

A few Hours laterIt's already night, And the birthday place is so beautiful

And many prince, princess, King and queens are here.

"Yo~ Park jimin-na!" Jin hyung pat me in the shoulder, and gave a brotherly hug.

"Happy birthday, Hyung." I snap my finger, And my butler hold a wine, It's a very special wine.

"Please take it." Jin hyung ordered. "I have to go first, Enjoy the party."

Then he left, I'm acually not good at talking to people...So, Maybe i'll leave for a minute.

I was walking to the sand, and sat down. It was cold. But i still enjoyed it.

Wait--My necklace, It's glowing. By the way, I did take this with me, Becouse it was pretty.

I took them out, and..It was really glowing! Like, Seriously!

"Jimin!" I turn my head, and it was nayeon.

She sat beside me. "Why are you here again?"

"Aish! Your still the same! You should learn how to socialize!" She hit me two times in the shoulder, making me groan.

"..and your also the same, Always hitting me!" I tease her.

She stoped, and look to the ocean.
"Do you you know that, I found the one i really love."

"Then that's great--"

"Nayeon-na!" My words we're cut when we both heard a man's voice.

"Ah! Markieee~" Nayeon ran to his arms, and the man wrap his arms around her.

"Jimin, This is prince mark. Mark, This is prince jimin. He's about to be crown king." We shaked hands and smiled to each other.

"Take care of my friend

"Take care of my friend." I whispered...He just nod and smiled.

I can trust his smile not like others who's courting nayeon before.

"We have to go, I'm kinda hungry though." Nayeon said.

"Oh, alright." Then they left. I was left alone, again..

*Sigh*

The end of the night
I jump to my bed..I didn't change my clothes and i just fell asleep out of tiredness...

...
AYIEEE~ THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE THE START~~~!

I'm sorry for not updating these past few days I was just acually lazy..

Sorry for the short chapter, Don't worry, The next chapter would be long and good.👍🏻