Elizabeth's butler

Y/N POV

"Meow"

I slowly open my eyes and see myself in a flower field and see Spots, Starry, and Opal around me, rubbing themselves against my legs; I sit up and rub my eyes. I look around at my surroundings and notice that I'm not home but I'm somewhere else. I stand up and dust myself and I notice that I'm not wearing my PJs but instead wearing an 1800s outfit.

 I stand up and dust myself and I notice that I'm not wearing my PJs but instead wearing an 1800s outfit

"Hmm, that's weird. I don't remember changing into this nor remember how I got here." I said as I sigh and was about to think until I noticed that my hands are animated. I noticed a lake that I went to and see my reflection. My body and face were animated. I look like a somewhat hot anime guy in anime that girls would fall heels for. "Then that must mean I'm in an anime, somehow. Let me see. I'm wearing some kind of 1800s and...Oh my god...I'm in Black butler! " I said as my cats wonder why I am excited but watched anyways

"I get to finally meet them! Oh, but where am I in the Black butler universe? Best to look around and maybe someone can help us. Ain't that right, my darlings?" I said as I pet my three lovely cats which purr for agreement. I get back on my feet and start wandering around as my cats follow me."

*Time skip brought by Sebastian's butter knives*

After some time of walking, My cats got tired of walking so they got me and decided to take an adorable nap. I was also getting tired as well so I decided to sit on a rock, to give my legs a break but then I notice a carriage and went up to it and it stops since someone told him to. I was about to ask the driver of which way is to London until someone interrupted me.

"Is something the matter, sir?" said the girl as she looks over to me and smiled which I realize who it is. It was Elizabeth Midford aka Ciel's wife. "You seem lost. Do you need some help?" asked Elizabeth with a concerned face; I knew I had to act like I'm from this world.

"I do need help, miss. I sadly don't have a home or a job for myself and my dear cats so if it's not too much. Could I work for you? I promise to repay you, miss!"I said with a sad and hopeful tone. Elizabeth smiles and nods, "Of course! You can be my butler! How does that sound?" said Elizabeth with a happy and cheery tone; I nod my head excited and got in the Carriage with my cats.

I thanked Elizabeth as the driver takes us to Elizabeth's home

I talked to Elizabeth and explain why I was homeless and poor; Elizabeth was surprised yet felt sorry for me. Yeah, I know I should be annoyed but I wasn't since I know she's like this for Ciel. I already have seen the book of titanic and the part where she tells us her reasons for being the character she is. Once We arrived at the mansion, Elizabeth takes me to her parents and introduced me to them. Let's just say that the meeting went okay for us, Elizabeth's mother giving me a big talk and teaching me how to be a butler, etc. But as some weeks passed by and I served Lady Elizabeth perfectly well. I was making sure everything was clean until Lady Elizabeth called me to her room and I went to her, to see what she needs help with other than dressing up.

"Y/N, We're gonna secretly visit my fiance, Ciel! Isn't that exciting! I can't wait to see him again! It's been a while since I have last seen him!" said Elizabeth with excitement

I smile at the idea. "My lady, maybe we should go shopping for something for him. I'm sure he would look adorable, don't you think? But we must be sneaky, your mother will be upset if you decided to sneak away" I said as Elizabeth smiles and hugs me

"That's a wonderful idea! I'm sure he will love it! Go on and get the carriage ready for the trip, Y/N!" said Elizabeth as call Paula to help her get ready 

"Of course, Lady Lizzy," I said as I hug back and leave the room

I got the carriage ready, I and Elizabeth went to London and went shopping for something and rode a carriage to the Phantomhive mansion.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

( A/N: I truly hope you enjoy this chapter.)