Chapter 4

Oh my freaking God, she knew all along that she was going to die?

Right now I cannot focus on that I need to remember the name of her baby. What was the fucking name? Rember, common Emma remember.

“Are you sure you want to do this?”I asked her.

“There’s no way that I’m letting my parents know about this, you have the injection?” She said. There she was on the restroom ready to take her baby’s life. She was crying “Why in the world did I had to say yes to him?” 

“Who was it?” I asked. 

She looks at me crying even harder “Swear to me you won’t tell anyone, because if you do, I will kill you.” She said

“I swear.”

“It was the…” She closes her eyes “The math teacher”

“What the fuck?” I said shocked

“I know it’s fucking messed up, but I did it because he passed me.” 

“Natasha, how can you even…” I couldn't talk, it was too disgusting, I threw up. 

“That’s why I don’t want to let my parents know about this, now please give me the injection.” She said. 

I was about to insert it to her when she said “Wait.” She touches her stomach “I’m sorry little one, but I had too… Now you can do it.” 

So I insert her the injection.

“The doctor said to wait two weeks and if it works I’m going to get my period.” She then sits on the toilet “Thank you for being a good friend, I was going to name him David” She then hugs me and cried really hard. I let her cried. Weeks later she got her period.

Right now I’m crying, going back to that memory was really sad. So I put the password in, correct. Another video pops up

It was Natasha again now she looked really bad. “Emma! I knew you remembered, now before you go all nuts let me say this to you…” She takes out a piece of paper and starts reading from it, “This is not your fault, I decided to have this life, he was treating me good no matter what you do you would never found him.” She then drops the paper “ Fuck this, fuck him. Emma, I know this is hard, your task is to explore my computer and found some evidence, believe me you are going to find a lot of things about me that you didn’t know. Please Emma time is running out, you have to work on your own, don’t let anyone tell you what to do. Don’t trust anyone, by the time you see this I’m probably dead.” The screen go black again.

My phone rings, so I answer.

“Emma where in the world are you?” asks my mom

“I’m on the park getting some fresh air” I lie

“Emma we are on the park and you are not there.” 

Suddenly the screen changes and it has big letters which read: Don’t trust nobody, even your mom has something to do with it. 

“Mom I lied, I’m on the house down in the basement, I needed to see something for myself, but you can come if you want to.” I hung up.

Then the screen said: Emma you better throw your phone, they are tracking you. Right now they might be on the way here, take the computer with you. Head to the address that I’m going to show you go there quicky. From now on you are going to depend on your own, there’s money behind the bed, the password is 123213 take it and go there. Buy a new phone before  you get to the address, go now.The money just put them on the backpack that it’s behind you. I’ll say more when you get there.