Winterwitch

Bucky's POV:

"What time are we supposed to be there?" Wanda asks me. We got invited to a party in a club on the east side. I've been ready to go for 30 minutes, I'm just waiting for her. 

"Okay, I'm ready!" she says and walks to me. She's wearing a REALLY short dress, she looks so damn hot in it, in my mind I'm already undressing her. I want her so bad right now, I want her to scream my name, and I want her to say she's mine. 

"You're not going out in that outfit." 

"What? Why? You don't like it?"

"Oh, I really like it, I mean, you look so hot, but I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that and-"

"You don't want me to look hot in public?"

"No, I didn't mean it like that!"

"Great, so let's go, and no, I won't change my outfit!" 

later at the party

I already had a few drinks, and Wanda is on the dancefloor, I noticed several guys flirting with her. She always talked to them. She does that on purpose! After our fight, she barely talked to me, she knows I get jealous easily. I go to her, another guy is talking to her right now.

"Babe, we should talk."

The guy who was flirting with her walks away. Finally.

"About what?" she asks me. She knows exactly what. 

"Let's get more privacy, come with me." I take her hand walk with her to the boxroom.

"So? What should we talk about?" She wants to know. 

"Your dress. It bothers me. Take it off!" I want her right now. 

"What? You know we're in public?"

"I locked the door." I say with a smirk. She looks unsure about this, but she also wants this. 

"That doesn't change anything." 

"I really don't care. You still look hot and I tried the whole evening not to fuck you right now. I need you so badly!"

"Really?" 

"Yes!"

"I agree. WE SHOULD FUCK. like right now, right here. hard, fast. pin me down, kiss me hard, look me in the eyes and fuck me even harder!" She says looking in my eyes, with that we start making out. 

I pull off her dress, she doesn't wear a bra, so I see her breasts. I kiss them softly, and she tries to get rid of my pants. She's making me so hard right now. After a few minutes, we are completely naked. She's already wet, so I two fingers inside her. She moans a little bit.

"Use the other hand, please," she's begging me to use the metal arm.

"Is it possible that you have a metal arm kink?" 

"Shut up and do it!"

I do what she says, her moans get louder and louder, she covers her mouth with her hand, she doesn't want anyone to notice this.

"Don't cover your mouth, I want to hear you!"

"Your fingers feel amazing, but I need you now! Inside of me." She says.

I lift her up and push her against the wall. Her legs are around my waist. I enter her, she starts to moan really loud.

"F-fuck, that feels good!"

"I love your moans"

"I'm so close!" 

"Tell me you're mine!" 

"I'm yours." 

"fuck— I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too!" she says.

A few seconds later we're done and put on our clothes again and leave the club.