Al the Echidhog

Al: Hey guys I'm Al the Echidhog. I'm a half echidna and half hedgehog with red fur that covers most of his body, peach skin on his muzzle. Hedgehog ears on the top of my head. I also have seven red dreadlock-like spines with black tips on my head and a medium-sized, tri-crooked tail with black tips. considerably more muscular. I have a rather large torso, broad shoulders and thick muscular arms, making my very top-heavy I have longer legs and quills. I have a black, crescent moon-shaped mark near the top of my chest. I wear a pair of red and deep blue shoes, designed with wrap-like markings, that have green cuffs and black metal plates on top and have black sports tape wrapped around my hands, the lower half of my arms and legs, and my biceps. I'm also very sneaky, and quite. I'm also very intelligent. I'm even smarter than Tails. I deeply care about the world. I also love adventure. I do have a very bad temper. I am immoral. I have more of our mother's personality and Sharon is more of our dad's. But we each have a few personalities of the other parent. Like for me mine that I got from my dad is my macho-orientated attitude which at times makes me sound somewhat archaic and I'm sociable and out-going. My powers are weather powers and superhuman strength. I have immense durability, even by normal standards, allowing me to withstand extreme and painful physical punishment. And that's really it. Ok bye!