Breathing Blue

Dedicated to Crystal and Anthony Phillips, you guys were the ones who have always pushed me to go for my dreams, and someday I hope to see this on the shelf of the nearest barns and noble store because nothing would make my heart happier to see. You guys were my rock and stronghold those long confusing 18 years and stood by me no matter what. I love you both.

Copyright ©️ 2019 by Haley Phillips

Cover design © 2019 by Haley Phillips

Book Title Dedicated to: oceansinfinity I was lacking for an idea and found the idea in a Wattpad title story and hope this novel does the name justice

AN/: All videos and content found within were specifically tailored for Wattpad. If you've stumbled onto this account I'd like to thank you so much for first off giving my book a try because I've not written a novel since 2015, and hope to develop my skills as a writer. I'd like to thank the editors of Love Inspired Romance Novels for pushing me in this general direction for how I kind of want this story layout to turn. Secondly if any of you are amazing with book cover layouts and want to send me via direct PM box or even email I will dedicate the chapter to you and most likely use your cover for Breathing Blue. Thirdly at some point I'd love to have a cool little book trailer made, and am not so skilled in the art of video making and wouldn't know where to start with a trailer so if that's something you would like to do I'd be so grateful.

Wattpad Email: A.Carolina.Sunshine.32@gamil.com

Twitter:
@ColorMeDazed

Tumblr:
@CarolinaDaze

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission from the Author Haley Phillips Herself. This story is specifically written for Wattpad and if found anywhere else contact the author immediately as there is a form of plagiarism, which is punishable by law.

The Characters and Events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

⦅B⦆⦅R⦆⦅E⦆⦅A⦆⦅T⦆⦅H⦆⦅I⦆⦅N⦆⦅G⦆ ⦅B⦆⦅L⦆⦅U⦆⦅E⦆

“𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝?”

There seemed to be no warmth in his hand; like it had been completely drained in a mere matter of seconds, as he stopped my shaking one from signing on that dotted line. His goal had been successful, at least for a fraction of a second before I practically shook his hand off of my own. Rule number 1) No Fear. I quickly squiggled down the rest of my name before sliding back the piece of paper to Seargeant Whitman; who now looked as if he had just nailed the final nail into my own coffin himself. Grabbing my duffle off the floor next to my chair I turned to glance at him one last time to even see if he was sorry, there seemed to be only a second of remorse before his normal stoney persona had returned once more, but I could see the pity in his eyes, and for some reason that almost had me running back to tear that piece of paper out of his hand. Rule number 2) Never look back again– it's less painful that way....

Ever since Junior Year of highschool this was all that Ellie Hastings, had been dreaming of. Tired of being the shy, reserved, overlooked, outcast, bookworm, her whole life there had to be something more she craved to change her life to no longer be overlooked. But was stepping in the spotlight something that she really wanted?

Rule No 1. Show No Fear
Rule No 2. Never Look Back Again
Rule No 3. Never let them see your weakness and Never give up even if you're laying broken on that floor
Rule No 4. Fake a smile just to piss them off

Wattpad Release Date : October 11 2019