Story Update Information

A/N: I'm aware that when I started this story out it was during NANO Writing Month and I had such high expectations for this story, but as it happened to be a story I started out passionately about well I lost muse quickly for it which is absolutely heartbreaking.

This story was to be one of love and courage one about our military which are few and far between here on Wattpad, in the hopes of shedding some positivity on military life. It was supposed to inspire hope to others in not only finding love but to inspire those like me who have lost faith and hope in their career fields... The more I wrote this story the more negativity I felt in my life and I have chapter of chapter of negativity that I just didn't think should be in a story. My Outlook on life and the military is clouded and poisoned.

So that's why I've decided to put this story on hold until I can get it up to the standard that I want. That being said with the approach of 2020 I've found a new muse and I want to hopefully start another story in which I'll be able to impact people. Possibly even hopefully someday see published.

Thank you for your support to all those who have read and I hope you will support my next project just as much as I move away from this one. ~Haley 💋

also I hope to expand out to other apps not just Wattpad. So keep a look out for me in other places.