Chapter 14- The Jewelled possession

It wasn't long before Jack returned home that day, and his welcome back was a lovely, lively (once) lonely sister, jumping on her big brother to hug him. Jack laughed and hugged her back. As soon as he was settled in Jack spent most of the month of December crafting the present for his Best friend. (All though he had more of the erg and the impression of calling Elsa his girlfriend, but just because you kiss someone doesn't automatically make you a couple...dose it!?) Jack had these notions when throughout the time he spent making Elsa's Diamond Snowflake Necklace with engraved on the back Jack and Elsa.

He finished the necklace a day before Christmas Eve and had the idea of sneaking back into the castle to give Elsa her Christmas present; he worked there so didn't even have the idea of him trespassing royal property! Holding the Jewelled Necklace into the light of the day, he admired his creation. The delicate tiny silver shimmering chain, connected together, while grasping a silver, shinning snowflake that glistened like fresh morning snow in the light, while at the heart of the snowflake a tiny diamond an Icy blue gem, gleamed, glowed and glinted in the daylight. As he held it to his face he turned it over, with detailed thin lines showed engraved into the back of the snowflake saying "Jack + Elsa."

The December days had flown by more quickly then he noticed. That he realised he had spent no time with his sister he loved the most. The day was later then he also first thought and said to himself "I'll take Rachel out tomorrow" He said still holding the necklace while looking outside through the cracked window panes of the black smith. He slipped the small jewelled possession into his pocket in his small sleeveless Jacket like coat, as he then took off his dark dusty coal apron and threw it aside. With the thought in his head he will give Elsa her Christmas gift tomorrow night. Tomorrow seemed perfect! Spending the day with his perfect sister, then with his perfect gift, he will give it to his perfect best friend on the perfect night! Perfect don't you think!?