• 004 •

"you're such a slut!"

a loud noise filled my world yet again.

a scream, a loud thud and a shaky cry.

ah, if only i saved her from him.

"mom!-"

"young master... your mother will be all right."

ah, if only i could have the courage to step on my own feet.

"i.. i'm so sorry.."

"fuck.. i can't believe i trusted you."

ah, if only...

"yoongi!"

slowly, the said boy turned his head towards the voice. 

"ah, i see you're reading some of my books." the older male smiled at his nephew. 

the shorter boy felt his cheeks heat up. ".. i was bored, so.."

namjoon laughed at his reaction. "it's all good. i can see that you're getting the handle of the wheelchair. you can go out if you like?"

"ah.. i'll just finish this book."

"ah.. is that so? well i hope you enjoy it. i'm going to go see taehyung once again. i won't be long. oh, and i already put up the mirror for you."

the boy looked at his uncle with sparkles in his eyes. "r-really?! i'll go check it out!"

"ah.. yeah. haha, be careful." 

yoongi placed the book on his lap and pushed the wheels of the wheelchair to guide himself to his bedroom. 

"i've never seen someone so excited about a mirror..."

"woah..!"

the mirror was positioned beside his bed, it was the full-length mirror with a blue frame that he got from his uncle's friend. 

"it's so pretty.. why would someone throw away such a thing." he mumbled under his breath as he caressed the frame, circling each star that was painted with great detail. "well.. at least it's not broken!"

"i wonder if it's true.." 

a/n:

hi idk if anyone still reads this