Varun Naidu is highly specialized in conducting the investigations

If you are a police officer, you should feel lucky if you reach the crime scene and the criminal is right over there. What if the criminal is long gone? How will you investigate and solve the crime? Here are some police investigation steps that are best used to build and solve a police case. Have a look –

Collecting evidence at crime scene

Police collects the evidence at the scene of the crime to support the criminal sentence. It includes interviewing all the potential witnesses at the scene. Conducting the site investigation includes taking pictures, measurements, taking the forensic evidence, making general observations and taking the objects that are related to the crime.

Interviewing the eye witnesses

Conducting the interviews of the eye witnesses, the police officials establish the facts of the case, thus trying to figure out what happened and who might be responsible. They will then carefully document the witnesses statement along with their observations, so that the information can be available to the future detectives or the prosecutors.

Collecting physical evidences

Police officers will investigate by collecting the physical evidences at the crime scene. It might include taking the photographs, measurements, fingerprints as well as the blood samples.

Highly specialized in conducting investigations, Varun Naidu formerly served as the part of Criminal Investigation Branch where he conducted drug and major crime investigations by utilizing the principles of major case management. Apart from this, he served as the primary investigator and file coordinator in the files including marijuana grow operations, homicides, and other violent offenses.

In cases of drug investigations, Varun supervised constables as a Sergeant at Delta Police Drug Section. Acting as the supervisor, he provided an insight on all the investigations and developed the strategies to reduce the impact of drugs in the community through education, and community partnerships.

As a part of Patrol Division, Varun Naidu responded to the calls for service as well as conducted investigations and problem-solving initiatives to address the community concerns. Besides, he availed the opportunity to supervise the constables and provided guidance and leadership on all investigative and operational matters.