Epic episode with epic spoilers !

Hello miraculers ! So I'll start from the very very very top of this . So olive_wolf9 said that he/she thought , that Marinette wore the horse and the monkey miraculouses with the mouse one . I on the other hand thought that it could be part of the mouse miraculous because we only knew about the connection with the mouse and the fox miraculous . But we both agreed that if that happened , we would both faint ! 

IT TURNS OUT IT'S EVEN MORE EPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course when I found the spoiler I almost had a heart attack , so please sit down , don't eat or drink because there's no word to describe it , that's how good it is XD

If you still haven't understood it

If you still haven't understood it ... SHE WEARS ALL THE FREAKING MIRACULOUSES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure about the monkey one , BUT STILL !!!

So olive_wolf9 was the closer to the episode and wow , I just have to tell you a big congrats , because your imagination , was the actual key to the episode ! When I saw the spoiler I thought of what you had said ! Also , I remembered that I left the part with your theory on the unpublished parts ... I meant to publish it though ! Well now it has a better place because your theory is a way for people to open their horizons and start imagining because you never know . Maybe just a little theory can be the key ! Your theory sets a good example for all the people that believe their theories are not good , and it shows them that even the craziest expectations can be right ! 

Finally we got a second trailer , but it's 8 seconds but still !

Stay miraculous ! Bug out !