Capter 5

After breaksfast we didn't really do anything so i decided to post on insta:

Liked by @paytonmoormeier,@jadenhossler and 234,529 more

@yourusername: i have a better best friend than you🤭
👤'@paytonmoormeier

Comments:

@fan1: you are so cute omg
@paytonmoormeier: bsf❤️
@yourusername: ^@paytonmoormeier i love you
@paytonfan1: omg please date already
@hater: bitch

I smiled at the comment from paytonfan1 i would love to date him but i kinda feel like he's just loosing interest in me.Whatever back to reality. I looked at payton. Ok yeah you got me. I stared at him and i think i started drooling. He noticed and went to me "you look cute when you're drooling" he wispered in my ear and went into the bathroom. It sent shivers down my spine. I looked back at him and saw that he hasn't locked the door so i decided to go in. When i went in, i saw payton fixing his hair. " why you doing your hair? I love it when they're messy" i said "cause i wanna look good for you" he said and winked at me trough the mirror "you always look good" i said and left the bathroom. When i was almost at my bed payton came from the back and picked me up. "Payton put me down what are you doing" i kinda screamed. He didn't respond but he went down the stairs. All of a sudden he let me fall on the couch so now he was over me.
"I waited for this so long but I never really could to its so.." and with that he came really close...