Liresca

When Liresca was just a baby someone threw her into a lake. Apparently it was an attempt to drown her, but you can't drown a fish. She lived in that lake (she isn't sure which one) until she was 10.

When she was 10, some redneck fisherman caught her. He sold her to a freak show. That freak show was not like ours at all. The ring leader beat her every day. She barely ate ever.

This cruel treatment continued until Liresca was 15. That's when Gadriellis found her.

Gadriellis went to the freak show to ask for a job. That's when he saw Liresca. She was covered in cuts and bruises and just looked really bad. Gadriellis did the most logical thing he could think of. He went back later that night climbed into the tank and got her.

Remember when I told you about how we can't take her out of the tank? Yeah that's why. For a minute she was totally fine, but then she started to dry. As her gills closed she writhed in agony and began screaming. Everyone in the camp woke up. Despite all of these events Gadriellis kept going.

Gadriellis and Liresca won't tell me exactly what ensued, but he got her to his house on the lake.

Because Liresca lived in a lake for 10 years, and she barely had human interaction that wasn't beating for 5 years, she didn't speak well. She also didn't know her exact age it was estimated.

Gadriellis spent a whole year