Chapter 13

James POV
As Anna reach she went to our and was on the bed in her bra and panties." Wait baby girl are waiting on me. Damn baby lemme tear you up right now." She got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and I come his walking me angrily so I follow her closet and and watch her put on her clothes. I walk towards her and take off her towel and slip my fingers inside her pussy making grip on my hand and say" James am in pain and am not in the fucking sex plus my back hurt and this baby can come any time"." Oh really so now you are refusing me huh so it's going to be like this "? I continue putting on my clothes and went to bed I felt a hand wrapped around me so I push his hand away and lay on my back." What do you want remember we have work in the morning okay "." Yes Anna and am sorry for what I say to you tonight I was pissed". I jus close my eyes and drift off in a sleep. Next morning I woke up take a bathe get ready for work my phone rang caller ID RenRen.

RenRen POV
"Anna we meeting up during your lunch hour"?" Yes we are and how is your sister LanLan"?" She is going through a lot with her boyfriend"." How do you? And what kind of problem is his giving cause you know I will put his ass in his place "." Haha you got jokes but I know you will anyways I got to go send my love to your sister okay love you best friend am out"." Yeah bye love you too". She hang up and put on my shoes went to the kitchen kiss Annika on her cheeks and asked " ready for school nika"?" Yes I am Sissy".

LanLan POV
"Damn! Freddie you seriously had to fuck me like that huh"?" Yes I had too now no more question young lady". I look at him madly and I went to take a bathe to get ready work.

James POV
"Baby girl do I have any meetings today"?" Yes you do one at 10 to 12 with Mr. St Patrick and one at 1 to 2 with Miss. Christian". The first meeting finish went to lunch and see Anna with a man talking so I walk up asking" Anna I thought it was supposed to be me and you for lunch "." About that my uncle is in the hospital so my cousin call me and ask if we can meet up so I say yes". I give her a deadly look and clenched my jaws. After we finish from lunch we made our to the fashion company. So we in the meeting and my girl doing dress fitting. Damn! She look so fucking good jus can't wait to ravish her on our night." Baby girl let get on Saturday evening "." Okay let's do it and I can't wait". After the meeting we in the car on our way to the office as the parking lot she unbuckle her seatbelt. Then start unbuckling my pants so I say" baby girl we're in a parking lot and also are you carving for me"? She nod and so I adjusted my seat and my body then she come on top of me and sit on my manhood causing her to moan and make me groan also made put hands around her waist." Damn baby lemme take from the back". She got got on all four and thrust in of her pussy making squirt. I went faster maker come over and over again." Baby girl was horny for me huh"? She nod and I one hand around her throat.