The fight

Abbie's POV
A week after baby tiff is born.
"Hey mum can I be in your vids now? you did say after the baby was born." I asked
"Um no not yet." she said. she was hiding something. I can tell she's playing with her hair and won't look me in my eyes.
"Mummy were you ever gonna let me I. Your videos?" I asked
"I am gonna let you just not yet." she whispered. she's lying
"Your lying!" I yelled
"No I'm not lying!" she yelled back
"You are lying you won't look me in my eyes , also your playing with your hair and I carnt hear you!" I yelled again
"And so what if I'm lying does it matter!" she shouted
" it does matter your not gonna tell your fans are you im just gonna be a secret that only family and close friends now about ARNT I!" I yelled
"YEH YOU WERE GONNA BE A SECRET FOR ONLY FAMILY AND CLOSE FRIENDS. WHO CARES!" She yelled. that got to me really bad it was worst than the bully back in England
"YOU DONT CARE DO YOU!' I shouted
"MAYBE I DONT CARE!" she yelled back
"DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME!" I screamed. I wish she says yes.
"NO I DONT LOVE YOU I NEVER DID!" she screamed.
"Whhatt reallyy?" I asked really upset.
"REALLY!" she screamed. that hurt me so much I felt like I died
"THEN WHY DIDNT YOU LEAVE ME ON THE STREET!" I screamed
"BECAUSE YOU WERE GONNA HAVE A BABY!" she shouted
" BUT YOU STILL TOOK ME IN! AND YOU COULD OF LEFT ME ON THE STREET AFTER!" I SHOUTED
"JUST GET OUT MY SIGHT I NEVER LOVED YOU OR YOU BABY!" she screamed.
That really hurt that was it!
I ran to my room and locked it shut. I walked over to the crib were my little baby was and I picked her up then I picked up my camera I brought. I started to film. "hey guys it Abbie here and im with my sister (I lied) the star of this Chanel I don't know the name of this Chanel yet but this little baby who is one week old is called Tiffany-Annie Lizzie Mitty Baker. but you can just call her baby tiff or bunny. ( as I said bunny I showed them her toy bunny,) well that's al for now i thought we should let you know who we were! baiii." I said. I started to think of names for tiffs YouTube channel. then it hit me. it really hit me. Lil tiff chucked her toy rabbit at me I looked at it, I made the toy and I had made a top with all the youtubers ( that lil tiff is named after) Minecraft skins. so yeh it hit me Oh_baby_is_cup_elf_lady as Mitty's minecraft name is Oh_baby_its_mitty , tiffs is ihascupquake , Annie's is vengelfe and lizzies is Ldshadoady so yeh that's the YouTube name. I uploaded the video. as I was a hacker I made my self a bank account and made YouTube my job. my full time job. wow I'm doing good. at only 13 I have a child and a full time job I'm single, and I think I'm not gonna see red and tiff for a while so I'm basically living alone. i made me vids with lil tiff.
Tiffs POV
Wow did I really just say these things to Abbie wow. I just mucked up my relationship with my daughter and granddaughter who carnt even talk. I Sighed as I sat down on mine and reds bed I have tried taking to Abbie but she's ignoring me. i told red everything he said to just give her time. I don't know how long that would be she acts a lot older than she is. she can look after lil tiff her self. what am I going to do!

1 year later.
Abbie's POV
Lil tiff is so cute she's only a year old but can say a few words I managed to get her first word on camera the word was youtube yep youtube. you may be thinking how can a 14 year old look after a 1 year old with out leaving my room? well I do leave my room I sneak out my window. and when I'm alone I unlock my door and go down stairs, so yeh I did go to school when me and mum were talking now I just do online school. lil tiff is growing up fast. I say she's so smart she will be walking and talking by the age of two. i filmed more vids I did a diy vid on how to make the dresses baby tiff were. I got a lot of picks on Instagram of there dresses.

One year later
Abbie's POV
I knew it tiff has not tried talking to me for two whole years! Baby tiff is talking and walking just like I said she would. a note sloped under my door saying mum and dad will be out and don't know what time there coming back. yes I can go watch some telly. I picked up baby tiff and went down stairs I turned on the telly and Dora the explorer came on. baby tiff loves the show so I left it on. about three hours later baby tiff is hugging my side, my long black hair ( it's so long I can sit on in) is covering baby tiff. just then the door opened, then mum and dad walked in. I must look different as tiff started to shout at. Me.
"Who are you!"
"What are you doing on my house!"
"Get out!"
I did not move when she screamed get out.
"Get out now before I call the police!!!!" She screamed at me. I ran to my bedroom and grabbed the baby bag that stores all tiffs nappies bottles blankets and cloths. my log hair was coving baby tiff so that's why mum didn't see her. as I walked to the door I whispered in mums ear
" I knew you never loved me!" And with that I ran out the door and ran somewhere she would never me.

Cupquake's POV
Who was that girl? Why did she say I never loved her?
OMG THAT WAS ABBIE!