the end?

Tiffie's POV

I sat down after I had my cornflakes. Mum said she was going out somewere. Dad has to take dylan to football practice so im left with the twins. Yay *note sarcasm* you probily woundering why I dont like to be left with the twims. Well the remind me of aunt Yammy and aunt Kat if I could still call them that.

Abbie's POV

Iwalked upto my child hood house cluching a family picture of me callum tiffie dylan yammy and kat.

Hopefull shell take it ok.

I walked to the door. The garden looked like no ones delt with it for years.

Knock knock. I knocked on the door. I waited a few mins before the door opened.

" hey mu-tiff can I come in?' I asked almost calling her mum.

She replied with a simple nod.

I walked inside and sat down.

" so hows life I hured you got married." She said.

"Oh yeh its ok iv had 3 more children." I whispered.

" really hows tiffie?"

" shes doing ok but she really misses you she crys at night over how she misses your voice." I said barly above a whisper

"Oh. What about the over 3 how old and wnat are there names?"

"Um dylan is 7 and the um twins are 4." I replidd scared of what she would say if I told her there names.

" so are the twins girls or boys and do they have names?"

" um there girls and there names are yammy and kat." I said quietly.

" you know they would still be here if it wasnt for you." As she said that I looked around and saw paintings of red, yammy and kat.

"I know but-" she cut me of

"You go around living your life like its never happened naming your kids after them. I bet you didnt even like them did you."

" I loved them appart from your youfuber friends they were mymonly friends and I loved them so much when they died I saw on my life I would name my kids after them, if they asked why thoses names I would say your named after the greatest sistrrs ever." I almost shouted.  I looked around once more and saw in a coner all the pictures, drawing and much more me tiffie tiff and red have done to gever in a burnt pile. What made it worse was on top was a big painting of me and tiffie. There was a masseve cut marks straight through the middle.

" its time for you to leave." Tiff said

" but why? I have questions to ask." I almost cried as this will be the 3rd time shes kicked me out.

"Why because I don't like you if you were never on the street pregnant red yammy and kat would still be here." She screamed.

"Then why did you adopt me you could of left me on the street like everyone else." I cried as I ran out the house.  I was still holding the family picture. I went onto the grass and half burried the photo. While I was burring it I saw a peace of glass. Just what I need.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Tiff's POV

Iwalked into my room and looked out the window. I watched as abbie burried something. I also saw her pick something up that glisened in the sun. I saw her run half way across the road. Then I saw what she had. She had a peace of glass and is now cutting. I was shocked but what happened next shocked me most of all. A car came speeding down the road as Abbie ran across. The car hit her square in her tummy causing her arm to swing round and stab her with the glass.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

What have I done?

Iv killed Abbie.

What should I do?

Im now a....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
MURDER.